Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almertah Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 11:29 PM
    Remove keyboard
    Is there any one can tell me how to remove the keyboard of ASUS M2 laptop? Thanks
    talking_goat Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Look for the service manual somewhere.. wait here.. Asus Laptop Service Manuals I wouldn't pay cause some somewhere has it for free...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, I originally had an ergonomic keyboard connected to my laptop. Now I am unable to type normal letters without holding down the function key at the same Time. Please help me if you can, I want to disable the ergonomic keyboard, Thank you very much, squirrells

What is (Remove only)? [Add or Remove Programs] [ 2 Answers ]

When I access Add or Remove Programs, I often see '(Remove only)' by the side of some programs, but I don't actually know what it means. If any of you can help me then feel free. Thanks.

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search