Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlsrule13 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 12, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Is 13 too young to be in love. Or even date?
    Ok, so, I know most of you have already heard from me, and I told you all about joe. He is a real guy. And he is a great one But anyway, I'm startng to have second thoughts. Am I too young? Everyone is saying I'm too young, but I believe true love can start at any age. But that is just me. Can someone give me answers?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 01:07 AM

I don't believe true love can begin until you truly learn to love yourself.
    I don't believe you can truly learn to love yourself until you are grown, and completely know yourself. In other words, you are mature, in all aspects.

I don't believe you should even date until high school, so I believe you are too young to date also.

However, before I get into answering your questions much, again, I want to know why you posted as "joe" in the first place?
    Ben questioned you. He let you stay (as indicated by this post) so, to me, that warrants the reply I just gave, but nothing more.
    Megan2810 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2009, 05:13 PM

Im 13 and have dated but haven't been in love.. I think you will definitely know when you truly love someone.. I think the same as you.. you can fall in love at any age .
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsrule13 View Post
    true love can start at any age.
    IF it IS true love it will be there at 16, 18, 20
    Sometimes when you jump into a relationship young you end up burning your bridges because when you break up they think they know you and remember you as that girl they use to go with in the 7th grade.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Sure , you THINK you are in love. But when you get a little older you will really know what it means.

And no, a 13 year old should never, ever, date. I think 17 is a good age. Enjoy being a kid.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 06:02 PM

Everyone, take a look at her username. She's been banned, so I don't think she'll be coming back. ;)
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 18, 2009, 11:05 PM

True love can't start at any age, you are too young, too irresponsible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too young to date? [ 30 Answers ]

Is 14 too young to date?

Is 13 2 young to date a 15 yrs old [ 20 Answers ]

Is 13 yrs old 2 young 2 date a 15 yr old? Is a 3 yrs age diff a lot?:cool:

A bit to young?(to date) [ 9 Answers ]

Well I am in 6th grade... there's this boy that likes me but if he asks me out I would be scared... I like him too but I don't really talk to my mom about everything and I wouldn't know what to say to her... I don't know if I am too young... if he asks my out should I say yes?

Is 14 2 young 2 be in love? [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think 14 is too young to be in love??

To young to date? [ 20 Answers ]

How old should someone be to go on a date. For instance should a 12 year old girl(grade 7) be going out to guys to the movies?? Should she even be talking to them on the phone the computer? Is 12 to young to date? Because I like this one guy and hah I bet you knew this was coming I'm 12 we were...

View more questions Search