Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 11:07 AM

Ah thanks for sharing! I was not sure of some facts, but now, you 'cleared' them! :)

I think that if settling to Mars is a success, then, it would be the proof that we can go further, so, Mars is the 'first step' in some way. Going to Mars may not be enough, but will give us some more time. Well, I don't think that any of us here will witness that, and I don't think I would like it to be so ;)
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 01:46 AM

Asking, I wasn't saying anything was "pointless", just rambling. Of course, you make some points, but, if you accept science as it is today, there will never be an "infinite" lifeform.

As Unknown said, we can move when we kill the Earth, but even if it isn't as active, there are laws of physics on Mars that will retaliate when we try to take advantage of it, as well as in the rest of the universe.

Again, I'm just rambling, and don't even have a point to anything I'm saying. (Actually watching TV and not even paying attention to my typing, lol.)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2009, 03:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    The dinosaurs didn't cause their own extinction.
    I beg to differ.

asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 07:03 AM

Sheesh! I didn't know. I stand corrected.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2009, 07:12 AM

Lmao! :p Good one Cap! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turn the time back [ 3 Answers ]

Black and white movie a man living in a light house puts meet scraps out for something he has not seen. One day the meat man does not save the scraps for him and the thing half alligator half man goes into town and kills. The end scene is the monster climbing up the light house after the man ...

Back in time to Midway [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember a movie where a modern ship (submarine or carrier?) goes into a storm and ends up in WWII battle.

She needs time but still loves me and wants to get back with me [ 16 Answers ]

Last night, my girlfriend (almost for 5 months) said that she needs time to straighten out her life. Her grades aren't at her expectations, her parents, although divorced always fight, she has a job, and needs to get her "out of relationship" life straight first. I know she's really stressed. She...

Go back in time. [ 30 Answers ]

If you could go back in time and see 10 bands play who would they be. Mine are.. 1.Nirvana 2.Black Sabbath (when they were together) 3.Led Zeppelin 4.The Sex Pistols 5.The Doors 6.Jimi Hendrix 7.The Beatles 8.Lynyrd Skynyrd

Back in time [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any details of a song by Fess Parker called Farewell. I am told he acted as Davy Crocket in the sixties, fraid that's all I know.?

View more questions Search