Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kammiepooh Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Aug 12, 2009, 02:51 PM
    How to unlock the Iphone 3g's hidden features
    Can the iPhone 3g have features unlocked in it that the new iPhone 3gs has. Such as a video camera and the copy and paste features. I have a friend who said he unlocked these features in his iPhone 3g.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 05:32 PM

I don't know how you do it, kammiepooh, unless you subscribe to those features. Where did you get your screen name by the way ?

Tick
    kammiepooh Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Aug 13, 2009, 01:23 PM
    I have a chihuahua named Kammie and a Pomeranian named Pooh Bear !
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 13, 2009, 01:32 PM
    [QUOTE=kammiepooh;1922074]I have a chihuahua named Kammie and a Pomeranian named Pooh Bear ![/QUOTE

Oh ! Good !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Login and Database Features [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a hosting company that has the following features with their packages. Ability for users to login with individual passwords Searchable Database features (i.e. by country, by name) My client does not have a big budget so we are trying to avoid designing a customized...

Hidden dir and hidden index.that file [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if I have been hacked or not and even if this should be a concern. My laptop is running XP Pro SP3 I have always set all my files and folders not to be hidden. Please don't respond explaining how to unhide files and folder in windows explorer as I know how to do that. ...

View more questions Search