Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisfay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 02:25 PM
    How to write a good introduction letter
    I have just started my own residential cleaning service about 2 months ago, I am licensed and insured and would like to get my business name out there to realtors for assistance with people that are moving out and will need the residence cleaned. Can you help me come up with some ideas. The name of my company is Neat Freaks Cleaning Service. Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:20 PM

I can come up with some good flyers, post card ads and business card ideas but I'm not good with introduction letters.
    Let me know if you want help with that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 03:51 PM

Give the letter a catchy start:

Not amused by all those dust bunnies frolicking in the corners? Disgusted by the spatters of grease on the wall around where the stove used to be? Horrified by the fingermarks on kitchen and bathroom cabinets and the stains on the carpet after the furniture was removed? Neat Freaks to the rescue... and we even do windows!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:52 PM

... and we even do windows.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Very catchy ideas, Wondergirl and NOhelp4U! I couldn't spread the rep so soon...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Hi, lisfay!

Concerning your question, you know more about your company than anyone else does here. If you might want to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

I'm not in the cleaning business - yet. I am thinking about it, though... But, most of the new business that I get for my various things that I can do for people comes from the free ads and sites that I've placed for free on the Internet.

If you'd like to know how to do that so that you get the most exposure when people go searching for what you do, please let me know on this thread.

Please, also click HERE.

Most of what you'll find for the first several pages, will be about me. And, that's for just my first and last name only, and not by searching for what I do. Even better results can be found by searching for what I do.

Word of mouth and talking to people in person are the primary ways that you're going to get your business. Advertising on the Internet or via other media are going to also help. But, there's nothing that can match personal contact with people.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a introduction letter? [ 3 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask how can I make a simple introduction letter because I want to send some company fliers to our agents. Thanks for the help!,

How to write a good introduction letter I [ 0 Answers ]

I am an acrobats aand my writing skills in terms of letters is not good , how can write a good selling introduction letter

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

How to write an introduction letter? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to introduce my company and products to a potential customer Please show me a sample of FORMAL introduction letter Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search