Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fernando Rey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Movie "Colors": Spanish guitar song in the end
    Anyone know the Mexican (?) folk song being played by the gang members on the second to last scene, right before Duval gets shot? Easy little tune but I loved it!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 01:54 PM

Here is a link to the soundtrack you can't listen to them on the site but maybe you can goggle the titles and find it! Colors is a GREAT movie!!

Colors (1988) - Soundtracks
    Fernando Rey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Here is a link to the soundtrack you can't listen to them on the site but maybe you can goggle the titles and find it! Colors is a GREAT movie!!!!

Colors (1988) - Soundtracks

Col, thanks man! I probably won't find this very obscure song anywhere (even on this link) but it's woth a shot.

Not sure if you rcall but the mex dude dancing was also pretty cool!
    Jay Rock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 11:55 PM
    I too have looked for this song all over I don't think it's a real song I think they were just jamming
    Davidpcp666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 12:24 AM
    This song has a root note of E, it's minor. You go to a D chord. Then a C minor of some sort. Learn the notes for Metallica's "Call of the Ktulu", then move the chord up 2 frets and you have it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The movie "colors"  1988; Sean Penn [ 22 Answers ]

What is the name of the country western song and the artist that plays at the very very beginning of the movie? It is not a rap song... but pure country western: looks like it is not on the soundtrack... I don't get it!

Who Sings a Song I Heard in the movie, "Black and Blue"? [ 33 Answers ]

Okay, here's the story. My husband and I watched a movie called, "Black and Blue" starring Mary Stuart Masterson and Anthony LaPaglia. Anyway, towards the end of the movie there is a song playing on the radio and I'm pretty sure I've heard it before but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere...

80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer" [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his...

What movie has the Bonnie Tyler Song "Turn Around (Bright Eyes)" Parody? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't recall which movie I saw where there was a wedding singer on a stage singing at a wedding reception and singing the song by Bonnie Tyler called Turn Around (Bright Eyes). But I do recall the humorous and offbeat way by which the song was being sung. The singer, in an attempt to be more...

View more questions Search