Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1980gal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 02:30 PM
    Sociology assignment
    Am taking a sociology class and we have been asked to write something about "our significant one" and I don't really have a clue of what to write.will somebody pliz give me a head start?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Sounds like they're giving you a lot of freedom. By "significant one", are they speaking of someone special to you?

If so, just write. Let it flow: Tell about the person and why they are significant to you.
    jinger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1980gal
    am taking a sociology class and we have been asked to write something about "our significant one" and i dont really ahve a clue of what to write.will somebody pliz give me a head start?
    Like Rick said, you seem like your given a lot of freedom so let it flow. But, I were you I would tie in how "The Sociological Perspective" created by Peter Berger has played a major roll in how you view finding your significant one. By this I'm saying write about how the culture, background, and lifestyles in which you have grown up and lived in has a subconsious way of persuading you on who you choose or not choose to share your life with. That's what I would do to keep it free but yet on topic, yah dig? Hope that help...

-jinger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sociology of interaction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What do you understand by the sociology of interaction and how does it contribute to our understanding of communication Thanks.

For my sociology [ 3 Answers ]

Peopl I need back up answers please. You see I have a debate this coming Wednesday and I need real help from you people! It's about Death penalty, we were the anti group and our enemy is the pro group... Okay so the question is " do we realy need death penalty? if yes please explain it if no...

Sociology [ 2 Answers ]

My exams are very near and I needed to know how we can criticise marx and weber individually in our own words ( our own criticisms).I would be thankful to you if you help me.

View more questions Search