Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotcakesnsyrup Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Keep him out of my head!
    OK, I am putting this in this section because in a nut shell, my boyfriend is psychic, and he has proved it numerous times. He can "hear" my thoughts, but he said only if he really focuses, and really wants to. The only thing is, is he has been listening to my thoughts for the past week, and I am really getting annoyed with it. I tried to tell him to stay out of my head, but he said he wants to make sure I'm not hiding anything from him. My question is this, How can you keep someone out of your head?
    MaryJS Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2009, 01:28 AM

hotcakesnsyrup: see me post (IMPORTANT message).
    I would recommend for you and your boyfriend to visit this
    Society I recommend there.

Your boyfriend is a fantastic person to study for any scientists.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 09:49 AM

Are you sure it is all psyhicically 'getting in your head'' as in telepathy or could he maybe also know you well enough to know what you are thinking. If he is using a combination of these two things he could have you believing he does know all your thoughts.

Any way with him saying he wants to make sure you are not hiding anything he sounds like he is using it to manipulate you and has insecurity issues with the relationship that would make me more worried than him actually knowing my thoughts. Its what he is wanting to accomplish by knowing that is scary.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Aug 12, 2009, 05:11 PM

If he is indeed psychic, imagine a wall that cannot be penetrated. Others have used huge ocean waves crashing to create a psychic block.
    hotcakesnsyrup Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2009, 05:19 PM

OK, this is kind of creepy, I tried the blocking, I immagined a huge tsunami that went to the top of my mind and would never crash down, and he the other day, he asked me, word for word, "why are you keeping me out of your mind? What are you hiding"?

At this point, I am willing to take ANY and I mean most ANY advice!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:02 PM
    The first thing I would tell him is that it's YOUR mind. He has NO right to be in it, or to claim to be reading your thoughts (even if he can). How would he like it if you kept tabs on him by checking his thoughts?

This guy is a control freak and is using a gift he may have to try and manipulate and control you. You realize don't you that this is totally unacceptable?

Let him know that you're not hiding anything but that you're keeping him out of your mind because it's YOURS. Let him know that it's totally unacceptable for him to be acting in this way.

I would seriously reconsider your relationship with this guy, he sounds creepy and dangerous. Most of all he doesn't respect your privacy or your right to have your own thoughts.

He's trouble with a capital T. I'd be running not walking away from this one.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:12 PM

I would NEVER stay with a guy that wouldn't even let me have my thoughts to myself. If he was that invasive I'd tell him to F*** off and leave. And if he pursued me, then I would get a restraining order against him on the grounds that I feel threatened by him because he's been so controlling and would not leave me alone. Just the thought alone of someone breaking in to my thoughts scares the crap out of me. My mind is the one thing that I know I have ENTIRELY to myself that I don't have to share with anyone if I don't want to. Thoughts are in your head for YOU, not anyone else unless you're willing to express them.

The only way you will be able to know for sure that he's not in your head is by leaving.

Otherwise, maybe try an aluminum foil helmet! It works on the aliens! :)
    [P.S.
    I'm not making fun of you, but I'm in a really weird mood right now, I could use some humor, and I really think it's a good joke. :)]
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:12 PM
    Make up a test for him to take. Think of specific 3 digit numbers, write them down, and then really think about these numbers while he is trying to "read" your mind. Do the same with places that you have never been to, and animals that are unusual.

I think that you will find out that he is just trying to play mind games with you.

If he could really read your mind, he would already know what you are up to.

Good luck to you.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:14 PM

I still think she should try an aluminum foil helmet. :)

Hahaha
    JK!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 06:19 AM

Some things are hard to explain. But most are simply coincidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Is it all in my head? [ 12 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend got back 2gther 3 weeks ago and things have been going great. We decided to take things slow, but things have naturally sped up. I really do love her and have tried to keep my feet firmly on the ground this time round, not get so wrapped up in her and have a life outside...

What is going through his head? [ 10 Answers ]

I work with this girl and she and I have gotten involved. At first it started as friendship, but now it is essentially a sexual relationship. We started as friends because she has a boyfriend. She told me one night that they haven't done anything sexual in 18 months. My question is, why? I'm...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search