Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misssaima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2003, 07:42 AM
    Customer services
    What is the importance of customer services in banks?
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 06:45 PM
    customer services
    To keep the bank customers:
    1. Happy
    2. To service their loans, banks accounts, investments, etc
    3. To assist customers in buying homes, cars, businesses and more by making loans
    4. To keep their money Accessible
    5. To give customers the convenience of debit and credit cards, ATMS, online banking, telephone customer service, etc.
    Is this what you meant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding customer [ 7 Answers ]

I have been learning and building an ms access database. There version is 2002. I have all my tables built and the forms built. I wanted to be able to add a customer so that it would get included in a drop down box. I can add it the problem is I have to close the form and reopen it so I can see it...

Customer Wants refund [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Legal Question, here goes I have a small company that I run in my spare time, Computer work. But anyway, I have sold a complete system to a customer and after a week he wants his money back, a typical non written rule 3-day money back, but that is not written anywhere, in the...

Customer Survey [ 4 Answers ]

How much would you expect to pay for a PC health check?? Basically anti spyware, antivirus scans, defrag and general performace boosting stuff, done by a professional.

Customer Event [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there Want to organise a customer event for top customers and their wives. Should be a lovely evening and I do want to put it under the moto: a different perspective for a bigger picture. Any idea what could be a special event around that? Was thinking of maybe going to an observatory and...

View more questions Search