Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Exercise help
    Hello,

I have two problem spots on my body my stomach and my legs. I would like to get my legs toned and have a somewhat flat stomach. Is there any specific exercises that could move the process along faster.

Thanks
    Brit
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 24, 2006, 03:01 PM
    I am trying to get rid of some baby weight, and these moves are helping out.

Crunches and bellydancing for the tummy area, and for the leg area I use lunges, walking and running. The walking and running can also be done in place for a few minutes if you don't feel like going outside; music helps a lot too. Also, it really helped when I cut down on caffiene and upped my water intake. Good luck to you and hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Exercise Motivation [ 3 Answers ]

The doctor said it is critical for me to do aerobic exercise 30 min. 7 days a week. I did exercise regularly when I had appointments with a trainer. At that time, I was working on looking & feeling good because I was soon going to celebrate my 50th birthday. After my birthday, I totally lost the...

Exercise and food [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best exercise to do to lose weight mainly on my tummy? And what food helps this?

Name of exercise [ 6 Answers ]

What is the name of this exercise. I think it is used in football where you start standing up then go to your knees and then to the pushup position. Then you stand up. I'm hoping I explained this correctly. Is it a core exercise or what?

I need help with exercise [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way for me to do sit ups without my back feeling like it's on fire? Or is there another exercise for my abs that doesn't require equiptment?

View more questions Search