Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxKHAOSx860 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Small hard lump
    I have a small, hard, painless lump, probably 3mm in diameter, about 1/2 inch away from the base of the penis, not attached at all, towards the left side. Any help?

Aug 11, 2009, 07:40 PM

It is painless but if I touch it, it hurts just as much as the rest of the area..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 07:49 PM

What did your doctor say?

Aug 11, 2009, 10:57 PM

I plan to wait and see what happens over the next couple days, then see the doctor..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKHAOSx860 View Post
    i plan to wait and see what happens over the next couple days, then see the doctor..
    Do you really want to take that chance with your penis?

I wouldn't. But I'm female, so it's really a moot point.

This could be something serious, I'd get it checked right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Lump. [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was about a month ago, I discovered a small lump just to the right of my testes, left of my leg crease. It isn't painful to the touch unless I put a decent amount of pressure on it. It is just a bit smaller then a dime, but its starting to worry me a lot. Once I decided to put a ton of...

Hard lump behind my right ear [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the very hard lump behind my ear towards my jaw line I have had it for quite some time now... I have talked to my doctor when I first noticed it and he had said it was nothing just to keep an eye on it. Yesterday I noticed that it seems to have gotten a little bigger. It really scares me...

Small red lump [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and a virgin. I'm not concerned with an std, but am wondering if the small red lump/bump I found on about the middle of my penis shaft is anything serious? It seemed to appear out of nowhere. And I'm hoping its some kind of bug bite? There is a small cyst like lump under the skin of the bump...

View more questions Search