Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigbee1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.15829
    The "Quick Rinse" light is flashing and no other buttons work. I've read the reset answers given for other models, but not for my model. I do not have a "Heat Dry" button. Does anyone know the reset code for this model?
    gzeman Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2009, 08:00 AM

If you take off the kick plate with 2 screws you should find the troubleshooting paperwork which tells you which buttons to push in the sequence to reset the machine.

Aug 14, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Thanks, gzeman. I tried it, found the directions, but it didn't help. Thanks anyway, bigbee1

Aug 14, 2009, 02:10 PM
    The diagnostics code is what other people have been using to reset their machines. It's usually heated dry, normal wash, heated dry, normal wash, heated dry, normal wash. This turns all the lights on then starts the machine in its diagnostic cycle. You then hit cancel and it should be ready to run. Unless there is something actually wrong with the machine.

Aug 14, 2009, 02:15 PM
    Did you try the sequece they give you in the technicians paperwork?
    Did you count the flashes and check the code against the function code list?

Aug 16, 2009, 07:39 AM
    Yes, but there was no response at all on the display.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 5 years old. About 3 weeks ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock which it did, but still will not start. Now, the delay 2 hour light is constantly blinking and my dishwasher still...

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone has the solution to this. I purcashed a 9 year old house with appliances last fall. The Kenmore Ultra Wash diswasher is not drawing hot water on the wash cycles. It does appear to draw it during the final rinse. I have no manual.. I have read about re-setting, but am not sure if that...

View more questions Search