Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    axel4434 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 11:00 AM
    Direct Deposit payroll check someone else's account
    Can a son direct deposit his paycheck into his mothers checking account?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 11:03 AM

You would have to add his name to the acct. for direct deposit.

He can take a check to the bank and deposit it himself or with you but they would not give him a receipt without you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 11:06 AM

The only way to do that is to add his name to the account.
    db1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 05:29 AM
    The only way any employer will allow direct deposit is if the person who's pay check is being directly deposited is if their name is on the account.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2012, 08:34 PM
    First is there a reason he will not put them into his own account? It will depend on the bank and the place where he works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct Deposit on a friends account [ 4 Answers ]

Hello There, I'm from Argentina and I had work in USA 2008 winter season. I would like to get my refund taxes with Direct Deposit on an account that is under the name of a friend in USA (cause I closed mine). The question is... Can I do that? The bank is going to ask for my permission to do...

Have not received tax rebate check through direct deposit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I filed my taxes online and owed money to federal government which I paid before 4/15/08. It was electronically withdrawn from my account. My last two digit of social is between 0 and 20 but have not received any tax rebate yet. Income<75000 and single. Should I be concerned and is there...

How come I didn't receive my direct deposit - Stimulus Check? [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if I'm the only one, but I was in the first group of those that should have received their stimulus check first (last 2 digits of SS# is 07). In 2007 I owed Federal taxes and paid via EFT. Does that have something to do with me not receiving my stimulus payment through direct...

Can I stop direct deposit if I think of a checking account lien [ 6 Answers ]

I may have a property going into foreclosure with 2 missed payments. I was thinking of filing chap 7 , I took the means test and my income is below the requirements. I also was wondering if you can get a company like a hospital to stop direct deposit if I think I am going To have a judgements from...

Joint Bank Account & Direct Deposit [ 2 Answers ]

I know this has probably been answered in some form within this forum, so I apologize. All of the details: My spouse has a bank account. It is in my spouse's name and I have been added as a "view only". I cannot move any money. Both of our payrolls are deposited into this account. Is his...

View more questions Search