Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartypants4321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 08:04 AM
    3s not company it's a crowd
    My boyfriend and my cousin and I recently moved in to an apartment together. Our arrangement is a pretty simple one, my cousin and I pay the rent and my boufriend pays the bills, which is the same amt. as the rent.. Unfortunately I do not think it is working out. My cousin does not take out the trash or clean up ever so I had to make a chore list for the house to follow. He never replaces anything when we are running out or run out me and my boyfriend are always running to the store to get toothpaste, detergent, toilet paper... etc. I don't know what to do. We have said things to him, made a chore list, left things empty sitting there while we went and bought our own things... he still does not replace them, he sits in in his room all day long with the AC running, and never helps out. Thankfully me and my b/f don't let this get in between our relationship but I just don't know what to do at this point! Please help me.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 08:30 AM
    If the agreement is verbal, you can charge your cousin for maid service including shopping. If it is written, point out where your cousin is not adhering to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The spoiled under 30 crowd [ 18 Answers ]

When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears With their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking Twenty-five miles to school every morning Uphill... barefoot... BOTH ways Yadda, yadda, yadda And I remember promising myself...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Tin foil hat crowd gets a Messiah [ 1 Answers ]

Ex-MI5 agent Shayler claims to be chav messiah By Lewis Page Published Friday 10th August 2007 12:11 GMT Well-known former MI5 officer and 9/11 conspiracy theorist David Shayler has taken a further step along the path to fruitcakeville, suggesting to a TV news interviewer that he is the Messiah....

2's Company 3's A Crowd [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I took in my grandson's kitten,I already had a cat and a dog,well anyhow, my 10 year old mancoon cat, uses my dog's puppy pad's and his bed to urinate in,this is getting very agervating,this has been going on now since 2 week's after I took the kitten in, It's not cause the litter box...

View more questions Search