Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikasmisra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 10:14 AM
    Details for ITIN
    I need to apply for ITIN for my wife who is on H4 with me . I came to US in Aug 2006.
    Can I send just only W7 to IRS to get ITIN or do I have to go for any other things.
    Or do I need to send it when I file my returns?
    puppetkicks Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 04:33 AM
    My husband came from Mexico and he has a ITIN number what he did is found a company to take care of it for him and he paid them to do so. So alls I can say is call around to imagration lawyers or call the IRS and ask them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No ITIN For Spouse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Problems: 1) No ITIN For spouse. 2) Only 3 days remain to file taxes. 3) worked in 2 states(CA and NC) and I might owe about $10 in NC but will be receiving money in CA and Federal. 4) To claim standard deduction I need to wait until I get spouse's ITIN. One suggestion has been to...

How to get a gmail profile details [ 1 Answers ]

I get mails from my friend whose account is in gmail. I want to see his profile details.how to see it?

What is needed to get ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came to US in Feb 2006 on H1 and working in Atlanta since then. 1 month back, my wife joined me on H4 visa. To get health insurance (family plan), they asked to ITIN(since she is not eligible to get SSN). But, W7, they ask to attach documentation providing reason for applying for...

F1 to H1B tax filing details [ 7 Answers ]

Thanks for your time and patience in reading this request. I was working at my university on F1 status from Jan 1 2005 to Feb22, 2005. I was then on my OPT till OCT 1 2005. Then I was in H1B from OCT 1 2005 to Dec 31 2005. This is the first time I am filing taxes by myself. I did buy a software...

Spouse on H4, no SSN/ITIN [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was in USA on a H1B visa for close to six years, I got married in May 2005 and my wife accompanied me to the US for four months. We returned to our native for good in September 2005. I did not file for a ITIN/SSN for my wife during her stay. Can I file a joint return claiming her as...

View more questions Search