Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 11:49 PM
    Old age sucks!
    IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...
    If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull... but that's not the worst of it.My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.
    My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.
    It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.
    But here's the worst of it --
    Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter... either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!
    shirlpax Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2009, 11:27 AM

You don't quit playing cause you're getting old, you get old cause you quit playing!
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2009, 11:51 AM

And you don't even qualify for cash for clunkers.
    shirlpax Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2009, 04:06 PM

Why, is there an age restriction?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 04:26 PM

Yep, car can't be an antique. Over 25 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless now sucks. [ 3 Answers ]

so my wireless is in my home and it used to be in the room next to me and work fine. I never got kicked from aim I never randomly lost connection and never got kicked from any program. Never have had this much trouble. A few months ago my mom moved the wireless stuff to her room. A floor up from...

How do I tell him he sucks in bed? [ 18 Answers ]

Joking I don't want to tell my husband he sucks... but our love life has kind of dried up. I just turned 30 and I feel as though I have reached my sexual peak. The sex that hubby and I used to have was the best I have ever had but lately its over before I am started little to no foreplay and I am...

Love sucks [ 9 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend met he did a lot for me. He was so sweet for few years. As 5 years pass by he became treating me like ****. I tried hard to make the relationship work but he didn't care. He always said that no matter what I'm going to be with him. We fought a lot, most of the time because...

This really sucks [ 6 Answers ]

Dealing well

H&R Sucks [ 15 Answers ]

Dear AtlantaTaxExpert, I really appreciate your help on this forum. Here is my situation Aug’ 02 - Oct’ 04 F1 Oct’ 04 – Oct’ 05 F1 OPT Oct’ 05 – Present H1B

View more questions Search