Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuestionReality Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2009, 05:02 PM

Thanks for your help by the way. The painting was called self poison by the way. And it was painted on 11/18/05
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 05:06 PM

It isn't your fault and it isn't anything bad you did. Bad things happen to good people. Everybody has some kind of problem that bothers them throughout the years.
    You just have to be strong and work on overcoming things.
    Like try to learn to distinquish and control these thoughts. Try to learn about it and what to do to make it quit.
    Keep taking the vitamins especially the B vitamins and the ones you said you take.

Aug 12, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    It isn't your fault and it isn't anything bad you did. Bad things happen to good people. Everybody has some kind of problem that bothers them throughout the years.
    You just have to be strong and work on overcoming things.
    Like try to learn to distinquish and control these thoughts. Try to learn about it and what to do to make it quit.
    Keep taking the vitamins especially the B vitamins and the ones you said you take.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 05:21 PM

Besides the sublingual B12
    Some things good for panic attacks are
    GABA -an amino acid
    5 HTP
    Flaxseed oil
    Chamomile tea
    Bach's flower remedy

Aug 27, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    besides the sublingual B12
    some things good for panic attacks are
    GABA -an amino acid
    5 HTP
    flaxseed oil
    chamomile tea
    Bach's flower remedy
    I've been taking a st. john's wort lemon balm compound. That seems to help with my anxiety but I guess I don't really have to bad of an issue with panic attacks. I didn't realize those were more anger based, my issue is more of an unknown fear type thing, I'll see if I can't get my hands on some of that stuff though.:)
    flayvur Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Question reality, they are demons, I just read a book about a lady who experienced the same thing that your going threw that learned how to channel spirits. She was torcherd for along time and thought that some one or something could get them to go away. She went to church and pastor after pastor and nonething worked. She finally realized that she needed to command them to leave in the name of jesus. They didn't leave right away but the more she surrounded herself with christ and his love they finally left her alone. The bible says resist the devil and he shall flee. This book is called ENTICED BY THE LIGHT. THE AUTHOR IS SHARON BEEKMANN. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist wi th her own christian based practice. She teaches a course on occultism and christianity. So your not crazy there are other people who have experienced what your going threw.

Jun 27, 2010, 07:11 PM

Its been a while since iv'e been on here and lots has happened in between and I realize now how ridiculous I was being. I was afraid and I let it get the best of me. In a sense the demon was me and my fear was the catalyst.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 01:34 AM
    Hi again, QuestionReality!

I'm glad that you've gotten some things figured out! Please also know, that this thread is now old and archived. So, it's no longer on the list of currently active threads. If you start a new thread, it will be more likely to get noticed and addressed.

Thanks!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 05:06 AM

If you are interested in telepathy (regardless of whether it’s a real ability or not) I suggest you look into body language, intuition and basic instincts and behaviour. You can learn a lot about a person just from their body language and attitude.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2010, 08:24 AM

It has been looked at to a point, Government programs and the such ( even though it has never been proven)

If it could or was proven, then yes it would be studied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the in [ 1 Answers ]

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the individuals in the organization?

Is this Ignorance or fear? [ 27 Answers ]

Why is it that when I walk my dog in town so many people give me dirty looks? When I told my mom about how so many people do this she told me I was just imagining it, yet yesterday when my cousin came for a walk with us she noticed it to. At fist she would say why are them people giving us dirty...

Is ignorance the best? [ 9 Answers ]

So I had a boyfriend and I was with him from 2006-2007 but we had been friends for YEARS! He was one of my best friends. Anyway long story short.. he cheated on me.. I always went back to him and could NEVER not talk to him. The last time I caught him with his ex on Christmas Eve.. I have still not...

Is ignorance=destruction a Christian teaching? [ 27 Answers ]

Any opinions on this subject?

Ignorance [ 19 Answers ]

I saw the quote below and wanted to comment, but since it was off the initial topic I decided to start a new thread. From: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member-discussions/do-you-know-christians-should-only-marry-other-christians-28714-9.html#post150329 What's wrong with that?...

View more questions Search