Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abyss8990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Bumps on back of genitals
    On the back of my genitals there appear to be a number of bumps. These bumps are skin colored,hard and I can't pop them. I have them nowhere else around the groin and I've never been sexually active(virgin). What are they?
    QandAkid92 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 07:47 AM

It just happens it's annoying, hair grows out of some of them right?
    Abyss8990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 07:44 AM

Yea. Most no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful bumps on the back of my head [ 3 Answers ]

I first noticed a hard (quite large) bump behind my right ear two nights ago with a small one right below it, neither of them painful. Last night I started having pain on the back of my head and felt some sizy lumps that hurt even more when I touched them. It's worrying me a little bit because...

Little bumps on the back of arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently noticed I have little bumps on the back of my arms, you can't really even see them but they are just not smooth like they used to be. I remember a friend of mine in high school had this happen to her so I know I'm not alone but I don't know how to treat it! Does anyone know what...

Bumps on genitals and penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have white bumps on my genitals sort of like pimples all over them if I squeeze some of them a strand of white stuff will come out I know they are not pimples and I got real tiny ones on my penis but there is nothing on or around the head I'm just scared I need to know what it can be

Me and girlfriend got bumps in genitals [ 4 Answers ]

OK I was like eleven and a virgin and I got these little white pimple type things on the shaft of ma penis and balls and on the head around the rim there are very tiny bumps. Then when I was 13 I had sex with a 16 year old but it was safe.and she wasn't a virgin (in fact she was well traveled if...

View more questions Search