Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monstermovie80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 02:47 PM
    Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume
    This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the title. I believe it was a popular movie back then. The song Monster Mash was the theme song to this movie. Please help this is driving me nuts! Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 04:32 PM

My Pet Monster (1986) (V)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 04:12 PM

Thanks jenniepepsi :p
    KNOWITALL80S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 10:56 PM
    My pet monster is the name of that it was a vhs my brother had to watch that crap like EVERY NIGHT CLASSIC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie, monster under the bed. [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid, probably on Nickelodeon or something, about a kid with a guy/monster type person living under his bed. Not "Little Monsters" as I'm sure that's the first one you'll think of. The only thing I can remember about the plot is that the guy under the bed gets out...

Name of Kids Monster movie in the '80's [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things from this movie. The scene that I remember most is that it is stormy and the main character (a young boy) is standing in his backyard lightning strikes. Something happens like he cuts his hand on glass and when he looks at his palm an eye is looking back at him. I...

Monster movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in which a boy's dad starts dating a new attractive woman but the kid doesn't trust her, the woman turns out to be a flesh eating monster, one scene I remember in particular is when the kid goes to a therapist and tells her about the woman being a monster and...

Early 90's disney monster movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I believe there's a boy and a girl. I know the girl gets a ring that has string that leads to a cave or something. There's monsters in the cave and I don't know why they go. I remembered one seen a rock from the top of the cave falls on the monsters head. I would really appreciate if...

View more questions Search