Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Guy23 View Post
    Hold on....missy....hold on....I never got mad...but I defend my position....but I'm not in the fire....I down for the challenge.....a very good debate I might add....
    Again with the Missy.

No wonder women don't like you. :rolleyes:

You gave me an undeserved reddie. If you didn't like what I wrote and wanted to start a debate then you could have handled it better. Also, pretty poor way to start a debate, what you started was a war.

Obviously you want a fight. Well, this woman doesn't back down.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:53 PM

Get a grip and read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray I am sure you will get a kick out of it. Right up your alley.
    As a matter of fact, if you think about it who was always right with their perspective on Home Improvement? I think Tim Allans wife had the head on her shoulders.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Hold on....missy....hold on....I never got mad...but I defend my position....but I'm not in the fire....I down for the challenge.....a very good debate I might add....
    Do you call every female missy? Missy sounds very rude and I guess you don't get that.

This isn't a debate but it might seems like one to you. Unless you know every female in the entire world and gone out with every one of them you shouldn't say the things you wrote.

Btw, I don't see any facts to support your agruement.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Your concept of debate comes out of Jim Carvelle's playbook. Name calling is hardly what one would call a "logical" tool for debate. Perhaps you should finish middle school before trying again. I say middle school as that's where I learned debating.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Hey Mr Sweet Guy - sounds like you're in the process of doing some thinking and reflecting about women.

Reflect on this - perhaps you're meeting the wrong women?

This is probably going to sound a bit deep, but the partners we choose tend to be a reflection of the things that we like and dislike about ourselves...

So, if the women you meet are:

Sooo weird
    So emotional
    So illogical
    Never see things from your perspective
    Want to know everything about you...

Maybe, just maybe that says something about you and the choices that you make as well?

Just a thought, since you're in the process of reflecting.
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Aug 10, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Hey Mr Sweet Guy - sounds like you're in the process of doing some thinking and reflecting about women.

Reflect on this - perhaps you're meeting the wrong women?

This is probably going to sound a bit deep, but the partners we choose tend to be a reflection of the things that we like and dislike about ourselves ....

so, if the women you meet are:

sooo weird
    so emotional
    so illogical
    never see things from your perspective
    want to know everything about you ........

maybe, just maybe that says something about you and the choices that you make as well?

Just a thought, since you're in the process of reflecting.
    Good point... I like your perspective. Im just reflecting about women that's all...

I love women! Let me put it these way... you all are SPECIAL creations... what I mean by that is the fact that God himself didn't create you like He did men... He took a different route and created you all in a very special way...

What Im reflecting about as I think of my past relationships (which have not been that great because I was always too nice and too much of a gentlemen, therefore me getting taking advantage of)

I've started to realize that no matter how compatible a Man and Woman is... Women are still wired differently... thats the perspective I was coming from...

And I tried to be a little COMICAL with it but most of women that read my original introduction took what I said the wrong way...

Which really proves my point... Women are weird (GENERALLY SPEAKING)

Disclaimer: Don't be so sensitive about this issue. Really think about.
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Good point...I like your perspective. Im just reflecting about women thats all...

I love women! Let me put it these way...you all are SPECIAL creations...what I mean by that is the fact that God himself didn't create you like He did men...He took a different route and created you all in a very special way...

What Im reflecting about as I think of my past relationships (which have not been that great bc I was always too nice and too much of a gentlemen, therefore me getting taking advantage of)

I've started to realize that no matter how compatible a Man and Woman is....Women are still wired differently...thats the perspective I was coming from....

And I tried to be a lil COMICAL with it but most of women that read my original introduction took what I said the wrong way.......

Which really proves my point....Women are weird (GENERALLY SPEAKING)

When I posted my first post I was trying to be funny too, then I got the reddie from you and it was game on.

Obviously you can dish it out but can't take it.

Men and women are different, that's what makes it so much fun. If we understood everything about the opposite sex it would be boring. You're the one that said you wanted a bit of mystery, well, when you date women you get it.

As for being a gentleman and too nice, do you think that being an a$$ will help you find the perfect girl? Doubtful.

Women aren't weird, they're just women, just like men are just men, dogs are just dogs and cats are just cats. We're all different, even among the same sex you'll find many differences.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder, it's very clear.

Good luck.

Aug 10, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    When I posted my first post I was trying to be funny too, then I got the reddie from you and it was game on.

Obviously you can dish it out but can't take it.

Men and women are different, that's what makes it so much fun. If we understood everything about the opposite sex it would be boring. You're the one that said you wanted a bit of mystery, well, when you date women you get it.

As for being a gentleman and too nice, do you think that being an a$$ will help you find the perfect girl? Doubtful.

Women aren't weird, they're just women, just like men are just men, dogs are just dogs and cats are just cats. We're all different, even among the same sex you'll find many differences.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder, it's very clear.

Good luck.
    Hold on missy... I never did say I couldn't take it... hold on... hold on...
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Hold on missy...I never did say I couldn't take it....hold on...hold on...
    You hold on princess. :rolleyes:
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:49 PM

Actions speak louder than words
    Mr mr.

Aug 10, 2009, 09:52 PM
    You hold on princess. :rolleyes:
    Okay... I sense someone trying to be funny... missy poo... okay Ima have to bring it then just for... Altenweg... :cool:

Aug 10, 2009, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    actions speak louder than words
    mr mr.

"Actions speak louder than words" huh??

Have you quite notice we're online... right... all I can use is words...

I guess you needed sum Yeshelp4u... huh..? :p
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:56 PM

Reddies is an action that caused Alty to not think you were just joking
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    reddies is an action that caused Alty to not think you were just joking
    Exactly!

Before that I did take it as a joke and I tried to do the same thing, but then the reddie. Obviously it meant more to the OP then he thought.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Good point...I like your perspective. Im just reflecting about women thats all...

I love women! Let me put it these way...you all are SPECIAL creations...what I mean by that is the fact that God himself didn't create you like He did men...He took a different route and created you all in a very special way...

What Im reflecting about as I think of my past relationships (which have not been that great bc I was always too nice and too much of a gentlemen, therefore me getting taking advantage of)

I've started to realize that no matter how compatible a Man and Woman is....Women are still wired differently...thats the perspective I was coming from....

And I tried to be a lil COMICAL with it but most of women that read my original introduction took what I said the wrong way.......

I'm not feeling sensitive - not at all really, but relationships are a two way street, is what I was trying to say.

Don't say that you get taken advantage of because you're Mr Wonderful - it doesn't work like that. Remember, relationships are a mirror. What you get is what you give out, and what you don't get is what you don't give out.

Of course women and men are wired differently - but don't forget that we're all human and essentially we want the same things. Love, security, commitment and good sex.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:10 PM

I'm not feeling sensitive - not at all, but relationships are a two way street, is what I was trying to say.

Don't say that you get taken advantage of because you're Mr Wonderful - it doesn't work like that. Remember, relationships are a mirror. What you get is what you give out, and what you don't get is what you don't give out.

Of course women and men are wired differently - but don't forget that we're all human and essentially we want the same things. Love, security, commitment and good sex.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:21 PM

Hey missy , leave me out of this :D
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Hey missy , leave me outta this :D
    LMAO!

That's Ma'am to you M. :D
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:34 PM

No woman likes to be called Missy.That is what Mothers say to their young daughters when they are in trouble! It is demeaning.

Women don't wine (wine is an alcoholic beverage made from grapes).
    What you are doing is whining!

If you want to understand women you have to care enough to pay attention and hear what they say.

Women want to be treated with dignity and respect.We want to be understood and appreciated.

Oh wait a minute ,that's what people want.

You get what you put in to a relationship and if you are meeting the same type of whiny female over and over again,you have to look at why you are attracting that type of lady.

Lastly,you have to learn to take a dose of your own medicine without resorting to giving arbitrary reddies.
    That is just childish,sonny!
    sweet1028 Posts: 146, Reputation: 43

Aug 10, 2009, 11:26 PM
    Yes I totally agree, we are sooo WEIRD!

It's just so amazing how WEIRD we really are. I men why would men want a WOMAN who cooks good meals, makes the house look nice, and takes care of the kids, and often has a job on top of all that. Wow! Women are AWFUL!

Men are just GREAT though! They are always so loving and caring when they are telling you the meal is cold after they ignore you for 20 min. when you tell them it is ready. Oh, I can't even forget how respecful they are when they come home to a clean house and mess it all up in no time. I ALWAYS love those great men who never want to help with the kids because "their too tired" but can't wait to go out with the friends in a hour. Men are definitely better than women!

Now do you see how WEIRD you sound?? Grow up and become a man and then you will find a real woman! Then you can bring your pretty little butt back here and tell us about "the one" and how much you love her! If "the one" turns out to even be a woman since you have so many issues with them!

For any who read this: I know all men are not like this. Just an example. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So confused! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I've been seeing this guy for about 2 months and things were going great. Then, he starts being distant. He doesn't talk to me as much and seems disinterested. One night, we were about to have sex when he stops and says that he ran out of condoms, but we haven't had sex that much, only...

My boyfriend is so confusing! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... here goes!! My boyfriend has broken up with me twice and I have broken up with him once... we've been going out for about 10 months and we're still going strong... BUT!! He seems to be flirting with other girls and he admits it. Then he started telling me that we should get married......

Am I pregnant? I'm so worried. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going steady with this guy for 3 months now and for the first time tonight I gave him a handjob. I forgot what was on my palm and scratched myself just after 'down there'. Am I pregnant? If my mum finds out I will have to tell her about me and my brother and she will kick me out of the...

View more questions Search