Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Aug 10, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Women are soooo WEIRD.
    Why are women sooo weird.

Their so emotional.
    So illogical.
    They never see things from a man perspective.
    They WINE too much.
    I like my own space, but to them that's a BAD THING.. What..
    They want to know everything about me... BUT what about keeping things a mystery and being a challenge, and keeping everything light and funny..

And THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH... THEY SPEAK A ANCIENT LANGUAGE CALLED
    "WOMANESE"

AND FOR SOME ODD REASON "NO IS NOT IN THEIR VOCABULARY"...

WOMEN... WOMEN... WOMEN..!

THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT CREATURES...

Disclaimer: Not every woman is this this way... BUT MOST are!! But what the heck ALL ARE!! Lol
    COCADA Posts: 65, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2009, 02:41 PM

Men are really weird as well, I met my ex after 6 months after not seeing each other. We met because he wanted to see me really bad, and honestly I am still not over him, so I accepted (stupid mistake). When we met, he told he loved very much ,and that he always will, that he misses me very much but that he can't be in a relationship with me right now. What the hell? Did he wanted to "see me really bad" just to tell me that?! Did he just wanted something physical with me? Could a guy please translate this to me?

Aug 10, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COCADA View Post
    men are really weird as well, I met my ex after 6 months after not seeing each other. we met because he wanted to see me really bad, and honestly I am still not over him, so I accepted (stupid mistake). When we met, he told he loved very much ,and that he always will, that he misses me very much but that he can't be in a relationship with me right now. what the hell ?! did he wanted to "see me really bad" just to tell me that?!! did he just wanted something physical with me? could a guy please translate this to me?
    Okay... He supposely loves you sooo much but doesn't want a relationship with you. What he has isn't love. You should have been able to tell that by his actions alone. Real love can't wait. When a man really wants something he will pursue it. There another agenda here...

Did you have sex with him at this particular encounter??
    spazzbby Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 02:53 PM

Even for our own special language

You still pursure.

Yaay!

They still learn to love

<333
    COCADA Posts: 65, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Guy23 View Post
    Okay....He supposely loves you sooo much but doesn't want a relationship with you. What he has isn't love. You should of been able to tell that by his actions alone. Real love can't wait. When a man really wants something he will pursue it. There another agenda here...

Did you have sex with him at this particular encounter???
    No, we did not have sex. I knew it was going to hurt me bad if we had. I understand that wehen a man really wants something he will pursue it, si why did he tell me that he loved me?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Why are women sooo weird.

Their so emotional.
    So illogical.
    They never see things from a man perspective.
    They WINE too much.
    I like my own space, but to them thats a BAD THING...? What...?
    They want to know everything about me.......BUT what about keeping things a mystery and being a challenge, and keeping everything light and funny...?

And THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH....THEY SPEAK A ANCIENT LANGUAGE CALLED
    "WOMANESE"

AND FOR SOME ODD REASON "NO IS NOT IN THEIR VOCABULARY"......

WOMEN........WOMEN..........WOMEN...!!!

Disclaimer: Not every woman is this this way......BUT MOST are!!! But what the heck ALL ARE!!! lol
    I could counter that with this.

Why are men so WEIRD?

They never show emotion.
    They think they're logical but they aren't.
    They never see things from a woman's perspective.
    They yell too much.
    They claim to want their own space and then call you every 5 minutes when you're gone.
    They always want to talk about themselves but when we ask questions we're being too nosy.

And they don't talk, they just mumble.

And, even though they've been told over and over again, no is not an answer they'll accept.

Men, Men, Men.

They are totally different creatures.

Yes, all men!

Of course I don't really feel this way, just trying to make you see that being lumped into a group, a category, not cool.

Aug 10, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COCADA View Post
    No, we did not have sex. I knew it was gonna hurt me bad if we had. I understand that wehen a man really wants something he will pursue it, si why did he tell me that he loved me?
    Well he told you that to keep you waiting on the sideline just in case whoever he's pursuing now doesn't work... he using that to keep that string attached to you... someone else has his attention right now... hes playing with your heart... move on... go no contact... no contact with him...

Aug 10, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I could counter that with this.

Why are men so WEIRD?

They never show emotion.
    They think they're logical but they aren't.
    They never see things from a woman's perspective.
    They yell too much.
    They claim to want their own space and then call you every 5 minutes when you're gone.
    They always want to talk about themselves but when we ask questions we're being too nosy.

And they don't talk, they just mumble.

And, even though they've been told over and over again, no is not an answer they'll accept.

Men, Men, Men.

They are totally different creatures.

Yes, all men!

Of course I don't really feel this way, just trying to make you see that being lumped into a group, a category, not cool.
    This is not truth... come on... and you know it... missy...
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 03:09 PM
    This is not truth...come on...and you know it...missy....
    Well, gave me a reddie for my opinion, I guess you don't know the rules. :mad:

Also, you can call me Altenweg or Alty, but do not call me Missy little boy.

You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. You don't have to agree, and maybe if you'd read the bottom, you'd realize that I don't believe that all men are like I described any more then all women are like you described.

You started this, so be prepared to defend you position.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 03:23 PM

Boys know NOTHING about women.

When you're a MAN, you'll understand us better.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Why are men sooo weird.

Men can be so emotionalless.

So illogical. Men can be extremely illogical.

They never see things from a man perspective. Men don't even know what a women's perspective is.

They WINE too much. Maybe you are meeting the wrong women

I like my own space, but to them that's a BAD THING.. What..
    Do you give them their own space in return?

They want to know everything about me... BUT what about keeping things a mystery and being a challenge, and keeping everything light and funny..
    Find a more mysterious woman that can relate

And THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH... THEY SPEAK A ANCIENT LANGUAGE CALLED
    "WOMANESE"
    LOL and men don't have their 'guy talk' language?

AND FOR SOME ODD REASON "NO IS NOT IN THEIR VOCABULARY"...
    Maybe they gave the word NO up because too many weird guys kicked it right out of their language because they learned men don't even understand NO other than to say it so why bother.

WOMEN... WOMEN... WOMEN..!
    MEN... MEN... MEN... MEN!!

ABSOLUTELY MEN are different creatures!

Disclaimer: Not every woman is this this way... BUT MOST are!! But what the heck ALL ARE!! Lol

Disclaimer: Not every man is this this way... BUT MOST are!! But what the heck we put up with them any way and some of us even allow you to THINK you are DA MAN!!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:31 PM

Mmm aparenty I have to spread the rep for both synnen and alty.

But good call both of you :D
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:33 PM

N0help4u agrees: Gee Alty I didn't know you knew the same guys I know. How many hundreds of miles away from me are you??

OF course OP is looking at things from a male perspective
    GO easy on him he just doesn't see most men from our perspective.
    Like he never dated a hard headed know it all male -at least I would assume he hasn't had the experiences with males that we have had.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:35 PM

Your throwing yourself into the fire with this thread.

Read the rules on rating an answer and it's funny you said what you said about females but as soon as someone make a comment about men you get mad.

A quick solution to your dilemma is find a woman instead of a little girl mister.
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    N0help4u agrees: Gee Alty I didn't know you knew the same guys I know. How many hundreds of miles away from me are you?????
    Apparently these guys are everywhere. ;)

I guess I found the one in a million that isn't anything like what we described, and he found me, not the "typical" woman, or at least not anywhere near what the OP described.

Being lumped in a group hurts. It's funny that the OP doesn't realize that the only thing all the women he's met have in common is him. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:37 PM

Accually I personally suggest you are not ready for any type of relationship. Be her woman or girl. (or man/boy for all I care)

Until you can stop with the petty 'men are better than women' crap, your just never going to find one worth keeping/loving.

But you know... thats just MY OPINION. ;)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Sweetguy_23,

You're not a sweet guy after all. You've got over 222 posts, so you know the rules, abide by them. You give reddies for factually incorrect info, not because someone gave you a dose of your own medicine. Re-read the rules. As for your post, you must be a masochist posting something as sexist as THAT. You KNEW you were going to get hammered by the members here, especially the females. So, tell us, what happened to you? What caused these feelings? Did your girlfriend break up with you? Feel like talking? Ask you a question you didn't know the answer to?

You say you like your space, I'm sure you'll get all you want. And to set the record straight about you're disclaimer, read it again, it says "not all... what the heck, all of them"... By the way how old are you please? Tell us some more, this time don't be rude, calling people names like "missy". I'm quite sure you understand disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. So try to act like an adult.

Aug 10, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Your throwing yourself into the fire with this thread.

Read the rules on rating an answer and it's funny you said what you said about females but as soon as someone make a comment about men you get mad.

A quick solution to your dilemma is find a woman instead of a little girl mister.

Hold on... missy... hold on... I never got mad... but I defend my position... but I'm not in the fire... I down for the challenge... a very good debate I might add...
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:42 PM

Yep it is time to stop and regroup and figure out why it is you end up with these women who whine and never see your perspective on things.
    Maybe you are finding girls that haven't been through much so their main concern is the broken fingernail they got when they put their designer heels on.
    Look for a woman that has it going on for herself as far as knowing what she wants.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:44 PM

Maybe the girls you talk to are whinging because you are giving them a reason to?? You sound awefull whingy yourself you know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So confused! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I've been seeing this guy for about 2 months and things were going great. Then, he starts being distant. He doesn't talk to me as much and seems disinterested. One night, we were about to have sex when he stops and says that he ran out of condoms, but we haven't had sex that much, only...

My boyfriend is so confusing! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... here goes!! My boyfriend has broken up with me twice and I have broken up with him once... we've been going out for about 10 months and we're still going strong... BUT!! He seems to be flirting with other girls and he admits it. Then he started telling me that we should get married......

Am I pregnant? I'm so worried. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going steady with this guy for 3 months now and for the first time tonight I gave him a handjob. I forgot what was on my palm and scratched myself just after 'down there'. Am I pregnant? If my mum finds out I will have to tell her about me and my brother and she will kick me out of the...

View more questions Search