Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Aug 10, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Anyone heard of this?
    My knees have been killing for the last week or so. I didn't think much of it and still don't really but then I read that it can be a symptom of pregnancy? Is that true? It doesn't really make any sense to me but who knows. My husband and I have been trying for a few months now. I had a period last month and I really don't feel pregnant other than some cramping and the knee thing if that's even true. So, just curious if anyone had heard of this! Thanks! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 01:03 PM

Knees can hurt for many reasons.
    Why don't you take a home pregnancy test.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 10, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Sorry, but I've never heard of that being a sign of pregnancy.

As women get further along in pregnancy, leg pain can be common due to ligaments stretching and weight gain, etc. That typcially begins in the 2nd trimester or later.

Aug 10, 2009, 01:05 PM

I'm waiting to see if I start my period next week. Fingers crossed I won't but I felt pregnant right away with my first two and I don't feel pregnant right now. So trying not to get my hopes up.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 01:06 PM

I had knee pain but not until the third trimester. Could have had something to do with the weight gain and the fact that I have crappy knees to begin with. ;)

I never heard of knee pain being a sign of pregnancy.

There are only a few things that confirm a pregnancy 100%, that's a positive pregnancy test or the birth of a child. :)

Aug 10, 2009, 01:14 PM

Ha you achy knees definitely make a lot more sense later on when you've added weight. But not early on. Like I said it didn't make sense to me. :) thanks for the replies. Maybe I should go to the dr to find out what's up with my knees. I'm 27 and feeling 50 lol
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 01:16 PM

You can try taking Hylaronic Acid for your knees it is natural and really helps. Wal Mart sells it in the vitamin aisle.

Aug 10, 2009, 01:18 PM

Thanks! I'm willing to try anything. I'm not really sleeping well and my kids don't seem to understand that when they wake up at 6 am lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where have I heard this before ? [ 6 Answers ]

Above are the words of Doctor Susan Rice... UN Ambassador designate. If this was 2002 you would suppose these words referred to Iraq. But no doubt she opposed any action beyond UN resolutions then . Perhaps she was referring to Iran ? Nope . She wants direct action beyond the fruitless...

I haven't heard from him [ 21 Answers ]

So I met this so called lovely guy. We took our kids out on our first date and had a ball. We talked on the phone like 5 times a day and saw each other a few times a week. He lived with his house mate (who was a girl) and every now and then they would mess around. They only did it once whilst I...

Has anyone heard ? [ 11 Answers ]

I just read a press release that they are taking the word gullable out of the dictionary.

Anybody heard of this [ 10 Answers ]

HumiNature Skin Whitening Cream for Sensitive Skin It's apparently a good lightening cream some black people are using it

Has anyone else heard of this [ 2 Answers ]

I was reading up on some things and I heard this-> There is a very small chance that "pre-ejaculate" can cause a pregnancy because sperm is not formed in this fluid. The only way sperm gets into this fluid is if there is sperm in the shaft... then this "left over" becomes very high in contrast to...

View more questions Search