Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    username3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Marx Toys
    I have an old metal doll house and furniture made by Marx Toys New York NY. It is about 50 years old. Do you know approximately how much it is worth?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:12 AM

Is this it?
    Marx Dollhouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Toys [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to buy some rope to make knotted doy toys at a local hardware. Which kind of rope is safest to use? Thanks John

New toys [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know what would be a good gift for a girl, she is very girly and she is 8 and what can I give her bro he is 9 but I have no idea what he would like... Thanks

Dog toys? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I have a 1 year old black lab mix. She was recently adopted froma shelter but I have noticed that she has no interest whatsover in toys. I have tried kongs, squeaky toys, rope toys, and tennis balls. She will sniff at them then walk away, she also lost interest in a bone she had that was...

Karl Marx [ 3 Answers ]

According to Karl Marz, who controls the government?

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search