Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanx94 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 07:20 PM

I don't think I can tell them! They will kill me and my dad will want to know who the father is and prob hunt him down! :( :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:27 PM

You don't tell them... what are you going to do in three -three and a half months from now?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Aug 18, 2009, 07:31 PM

Of course your going to tell or your sister might. Be honest. Keep it funky. If your mature enough to lay down with a boy and make a baby yoi are mature enough to talk about it. Be responsible either your going to keep it or your going to give it up... make healthy choices

Aug 18, 2009, 07:33 PM

I don't know. They don't even know I'm sexually active and they won't trust me again.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:36 PM

These things are things you should have thought of before hand.

Now you have to deal with the consequences. Trust is something you have to earn.

Did you take a pregnancy test?
    Are you sure you are pregnant?
    It can happen to miss a period and not be pregnant.
    handyamby Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Aug 18, 2009, 07:38 PM
    What about a teacher or councilor at school? Could you talk to someone like that and have them help you talk to your parents?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susanx94 View Post
    I don't know. they don't even know I'm sexually active and they wont trust me again.
    They're going to know soon so better to tell them now.

If you decide to carry this baby to term then you need prenatal care, vitamins, doctors checkups, especially because of your age.

You can't be selfish now, you have to think of the baby you made.

Will they be mad, probably, but after they calm down I'm sure they'll do everything they can to help you. That's what being a parent is about, which you'll soon find out for yourself.

Aug 18, 2009, 07:42 PM

Yes I took a pregency test and also missed a period so I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant! Could I go to the docs myself and ask them if I'm defo pregnant without my mum and dad finding out?

Aug 18, 2009, 07:43 PM

No help4u she posted her results. She is pregnant. Your parents will trust you more if you come clean and be honest. I have a 15 year old and nothing would surprise me. You are human and nothing is impossible. They will be surprised, but they love you. Trust me on this one. t's best to get it out in the open. The rule in my house is tell me before someone else does or I find out on my own... its better that way. Blurt it out. They might surprise you
    Pets Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 07:43 PM
    yes i took a pregency test and also missed a period so I'm pretty sure I'm pregant! Could I go to the docs myself and ask them if I'm defo pregant without my mum n dad finding out?
    You could go to Planned Parenthood, they'll do a pregnancy test and give you some information.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:45 PM

Is there a pregnancy center in your area?

I don't think you can go to the doctors without your parents knowing Partly because you are a minor.

What state do you live in? I'll try and find a pregnancy center for you.

Aug 18, 2009, 07:50 PM

I live in northern Ireland. Has anyone ever experenced this before?

Aug 18, 2009, 07:50 PM

Exactly on the planned parenthood. It's going to be okay. Take small steps, but really you are asking your parents to trust you and they probably do. Do you trust them. Do you believe they love you? They will continue to love you. It's okay. Your going to make it through. If I found out after my 15 year old went through something so scray I would be disappointed that he/she didn't confide in me from the beginning. Take a second get your barrings, but speak to your parents.

Ps... we are not as ignorant as you think. We know when something is going on with our children, WE HAD YOU
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    no help4u she posted her results. she is pregnant.
    I do not see where she posted any results

Aug 18, 2009, 07:54 PM
    it's true I'm pregant! I knew it! what am I going to do now? :(:(:(
    Nohelp4u here you go
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:56 PM

That is not a result
    Results would be I took a hpt and it was positive.

A missed period isn't a result

Aug 18, 2009, 07:56 PM

Susan... I have been where you are and I made the mistakes that you are thinking of making and I am begging you not to do the same. The rest of your life iis long, God willing and you don't need to live with guilt or regret. Be honest. You really do need your mom right now. She will be there for you.
    Pets Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 07:57 PM
    I live in northern Ireland. Has anyone ever experenced this before?
    Experienced what? Pregnancy or being a pregnant teen?

We all make mistakes susan, none of us are perfect, that's a fact.

I got lucky as a teen, I did have sex but I never got pregnant. So no, I don't know how it feels to be 15 and pregnant.

I do have two kids though, and I can tell you this, even at the age of 27 (when I had my first) and married for 3 years, with a house, two incomes and everything else, I wasn't prepared for the hardship of being a mom.

I think that too many teens think it's going to be easy, because it will be their baby. It's not easy. Without a good support system you won't be able to do it.

That's why you need to tell your parents.

You still have time to decide what you want to do. There are options, adoption, abortion, or you can keep it, but you only have a short time to decide about abortion if that's what you want to do.

There's no reason why you have to pay for this with the rest of your life. If you do decide to carry this child, even if you decide to give it up for adoption, you need medical care.

Please, talk to your mom and dad, I know it's scary, it will be the scariest conversation you ever have, but you don't have a choice and I think that maybe, when all is said and done, you might be surprised at the support your parents will give you, once they get over the initial shock.

We're also here for you, but our resources are limited. We can talk to you, listen to you, but we can't physically help you, you need your parents right now.

Talk to them.

Aug 18, 2009, 07:58 PM

Ok thanks your really making this easier for me:).. I don't think I could go through an aborision I couldn't live with it. Should I tell both my parents at the same time or one at a time?

Aug 18, 2009, 07:58 PM
    thank you everyone. he was 17 and i told my sis and she got me a testing kit. I will do it tomorrow and let you know how it goes (:
    Nohelp4u you are seriously exhausting. Slow down on your posts and read up on what is happening. I am here to attempt to help the OP not defend my position to you. Seriously now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could I Be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was woundering if anyone could help me. I have been with my partner for nearly a year now and we have been having unprotected sex. I'm 15 and I have missed my period nearly twice now. I am too scared to get a test. Please could you help me. Lisah.

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondered if you could help 2 weeks ago I took a couple of pregnany testas which came up with 2 lines and one was faint. They have always been like that and I feel dizzy all the time very sore breasts and noticed today I have white spots around my nipples and my chest feels heavy today. I...

1 Yr. Later Still Not pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Why am I not pregnant yet, 13 months later. We both have been tested and doing everything right. Timing, peak days est. Also I had my son 9 yrs ago and had miscarriage 6 yrs ago, also my husband has a son from p revise marriage 13 yrs ago. What else ca I do??

Trying to get pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have some question when I was younger I had 3 abortion and now is trying to get pregnant and can't me and my mate stop ussing a condom trying to get me pregnant but its not working do you think something is wrong should I see a doctor!

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ello I was wondering if you could help me I have had 5 positive hpt and one negative which was sent of to be tested by the doctor I am due for my period 2moro I have tested early because of 3 early losses and the hospital consultant said no sooner I get a hpt I have to proceed with baby asprin I...

View more questions Search