Ask
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 12:24 AM

You can delete the file you downloaded

This is the proper driver for the model Intel G965 mother board

Download and run the exe file you download

Intel drivers download

Check sound, if same problem, reinstall the one that you already have that you installed twice before as you mentioned in your first question
    karan rajput Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 12:27 AM

It seems your online ,I am online too.it would be great if we solve prob in one short..
    My gmail [email protected]
    [email protected]

Aug 14, 2009, 09:14 AM

I have downloaded this particular intel IDT but with no success again.can we try smth else?
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 10:45 AM

Other than installing the one you were installing in the beginning, don't know what else it could be other than settings somewhere

You can download and use 3rd party software to increase sound and sound quality

Here is one I personally use
    Download SRS Audio Sandbox 1.9.0.4 Free Trial - senzational enhancement software for your PC audio system - Softpedia

Here is another one for windows media player
    Volume Logic for Windows Media Player v1.31 for Windows 2000/XP

Both work extremely well

Aug 15, 2009, 05:38 AM

I tried SRS audio sand box ,sorry to say this also didn't solve my problem.. suggest me some other way as well.
    Thanks a lot!
    Karan
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 07:52 AM

Don't know other than settings on this one, sound does work and no errors in device mgr so the driver is working. For me personally when this happens it is the Wave volume that is down or the speakers are not set to desktop stereo speakers - can only suggest at this point to check settings again and also look for another icon in control panel that is not Sound and Audio devices that would be connected with the sigmatel sound configuration and see if you can find some sort of 3rd party software to enhance sound

So really don't know on this on

Aug 15, 2009, 08:17 AM

for another icon in control panel that is not Sound and Audio devices that would be connected with the sigmatel sound configuration
    I am nt able to find any icon regarding sound except sound and audio devices .can you tell me how to find icon which needs to be connected with sigmatel?since when I have installed IDT I am nt able to see sigmatel ,so from whr qs come to connect any icon with sigmatel in case if I have to connect I would connect with IDT.wat's your opnion about this .
    Since 2 month s my sound system is low , try some other method to resolve this problem if you can.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 08:31 AM

I am not familiar with sigmatel, some sound cards have other icons in control panel for more settings - if you do not see one then I doubt there is one as just a basic sound device for your system

Maybe look for something labeled (SPDIF)

Also make sure speakers are plugged into speaker out and not line in or mic (double check where speakers plugged into)

Audio to back panel is muted if front panel is connected
    Check your audio mixer software for a setting that mutes back panel audio if you have plugged headphones into a front panel audio solution. Uncheck this setting to allow audio to both the back and front.

Try muting the mic

Other than everything else tried to this point, would be trial and error

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No volume on TV [ 1 Answers ]

I got a TV from a restaurant that closed, it works good except there is no volume. I tried to use the controls to adjust the volume but the volume control bar that appears on the screen does not show any adjustments. How can I get the volume to work?

No volume [ 2 Answers ]

Have no volume on mic .recording volume is OK but not working on play back In test wizard unless I put mic to mouth

My volume [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reinstall my volume or Reactivate my volume active mixers?:confused:

Volume of gas [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: how would I find the volume of the following masses of gases at STP 80 grams O2 10 grams H2 14 grams N2 66 grams CO2 Can please some one explain me how to do it

View more questions Search