Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dexter_stifler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 01:10 AM
    Bump in the pubic area
    I have a bump at the pubic area its rite at the beginning of the penis shaft. I noticed it when I itched and it kind of hurt then I felt a bump. It doesn't hurt if I leave it alone but if I mess with it its hurts. But it's a bump that is like under the skin the only ways it noticeable is if you can notice the skin is higher. I'm kind of freaking out here. Help!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 01:25 AM

You really need to see a doctor, it can be any number of things, we can only guess, your doctor will know for sure.

Go to the doctor.

Good luck.
    Mark24Ant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 08:45 PM
    I have the same problem please let me know when u find out what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on the out side of the vigina in pubic hair area [ 1 Answers ]

I have experienced an accasional bumb on the pubic hair area of my vigina or on my butt. It normally pops and white puss comes out but they hurt sometimes. Is this just acne or an in grown hair?. they never come in clusters just one or two every once in a while and they are never in my vagina...

Hard bump in pubic hair area [ 1 Answers ]

I have this hard bump where the pubic hair grows but when I looked there was no hair on that area. It doesn't hurt unless I touch it, what could this be?

Pubic bump [ 1 Answers ]

I got this bump today putside my vagina.. its smaller than a pea, same color as the skin around it and right below my pubic hair.. its not itchy, its irritating and hurts to the touch.. I just found this site today and found many storys similar and will go to my doctor asap

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

View more questions Search