Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thinkpink06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 06:36 PM
    I want to write a song
    Ok, so I want to try and write two songs... One for my wedding and one talking about fighting cancer... I have some ideas, but... noting real concrete. Can anyone help me?:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Hi, thinkpink09!

I can help you with writing simple songs as well as putting them to music that you or someone else can sing and play!

Please let me know on this thread if you're interested in that. Please also let me know the ideas that you also have.

Thanks!
    thinkpink06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 01:17 PM

Hey Clough, Thanks!! That would be great! I am really wanting to write one about my battle with Breast Cancer. Um, that is one subject that is near and dear to my heart, literally!! I can sing and play guitar(some) but for some reason, I am not able to put words down. The other idea is one for my wedding... that one, I don't really know how to express my love for my fiancé in the way of a song... any pointers for that would be greatly appreciated!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 12:09 AM
    What I would suggest, is to just put ideas down on this thread for what you would like to express in song about anything. We can go from there...

Whatever you write here doesn't have to be perfect. When you write down your thoughts, I can tailor them to be in the form of songs. Sketches of thoughts that you have are just fine.

Please do realize, that anything that is composed here, in words and/or music, does become the property of this site. I have no problem with people using the music that I write on this site. I just wanted you to know that...

Thanks!
    AeroWolfe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 08:25 AM

Hi! I know of this one web stie page that could really help you. Here
    (How to Write a Song)

It is helping me, and so is this site, to write a song that is dear to me. I hope I helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a song [ 21 Answers ]

I want to write a song about love, she went to another country and I miss her so much.

Can Someone Write a Song for Me? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm supposed to write a song for an art class of mine, but I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to poetry, song lyrics, etc. Can someone maybe write one for me? It's a simple topic. The song just has to be about high school and experiences I've had, but I haven't really had many. ...

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write me a song? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song? :p I'm a potential artist/singer and I need a song to get my ''career" started. I've tried to write my own songs but nothing works. So, if someone would please be so kind as to write me a song, I don't really have a specific genre I want it to be in, I just...

View more questions Search