Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Aug 9, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Aquavit Drink
    I heard that Aquavit is a popular drink in Scandinavian countries, especially Norway and Sweden. Could anyone describe what it tastes like and how to drink it. Would also like to know alcohol content and whether is is sold in Canada and the U.S. The Swedes live long, so it must be healthy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2009, 03:18 PM

Yes you can get it in the US

Akvavit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

North Shore Distillery - Aquavit - Private Reserve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just one drink? [ 1 Answers ]

If you drink one beer and have an EtG the next morning, how likely is it going to show up?

I drink 2 much [ 16 Answers ]

Hi there names ceri, I drink 2 much , and its reckin my relationship with my boyfriend, e.g. I wake up in the morning and the boyfriend is angri with me and I ask what I've done and I've either hit him or gave verbal abuse, and the scary thing is I don't remember a thing, I'm only 17, And need...

How to get a dog to drink [ 4 Answers ]

My Basset has a nasty bladder infection probably caused by steroids according to the vet. She had a tranquilizer shot last night to help with her restlessness. She is eating a little today, but I can't get her to drink. I tried salt-free broth in place of water. She eats canned food, so is...

Do I Drink Too Much? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I really like drinking, if it were up to me I would drink 24/7. I usually drink on weekends and if so, I drink a lot. Like I'll have up to 6 or 7 drinks of my own. If I happen to have the money to buy booze on a weekday I will but I drink less then (like 3 or 4 drinks) but only because of the...

Can I drink this [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased on eBay a bottle of cherry marnier liqueur about 30 years old. It is unopened, never opened and around 48 proof Is it safe to drink

View more questions Search