Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbnorm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Ac thermostat
    Ac thermostat went blank need help

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Replace Brant standard thermostat with HOneywell thermostat [ 40 Answers ]

HI guys, I have a Bryant Heat Pump system with axilaury heat and A/c, I want to replace the Honey programmable thermostat, but still reluctant to install it myself since the wire label different. My new Honeywell model is TH6110D1005 and it has following wire label. G O/B (W) C Y R Rc ...

How do I wire my new honeywell thermostat replacing the old tempstar thermostat? [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing my old thermostat. The old is a TEMPSTAR, the new is a Honeywell model # RTH7500. When I use the directions I end up with one left over wire. We called the Honeywell hotline, the rep. said to wire it like this: red to R, white to O, Yellow to Y, Blue to C, Green to G, Orange...

Thermostat turns on furnace and then thermostat shuts back to HOLD [ 7 Answers ]

I believe that when we re-run the program with the correct date and time, if the temp has to go up, the furnace runs until it gets the appropriate temp, then it turns off and when it does that, the thermostat also turns off going to the HOLD state.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.