Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysallis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Pain during Sex Position
    Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3years and both 18. We have regular sex, and before I have not had a problem like this. Lately during girl on top position if I grind against him it has started to hurt his penis after a few minutes, this hasn't happened before and we don't know why it has started happening now.
    It's really annoying as its one of the only ways I can orgasm during sex and its making sex less enjoyable for us knowing I can't orgasm without hurting him. Anyone had this problem? Or any ideas on what could be causing this or how to help it?
    Thanks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 9, 2009, 08:29 AM

He needs to see his doctor about it.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Aug 9, 2009, 09:02 AM

Since this hasn't always happened, he needs to see a doctor, to see if there is a problem.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:42 AM

One thing I feel I should ask...

Do you have IUD? I had a friend who had gotten an IUD and it was somehow placed improper and the tip of it was actually poking the tip of her boyfriends 'member' to the point where he didn't want to sleep with her at all. She ended up having it removed then a new one put in and the problem went away. Though if you do or if you don't he should still get checked out
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:40 PM

I will start by saying definitely see a doctor. I'm not debating that at ALL. PLEASE see a doctor.

However, another possibility, is you may have a shallow vagina, which many girls have. And the on top position makes a man go MUCH deeper than any of the other positions. If you are too shallow for him to go all the way through, it could be... mmm... the best way to describe it would be 'bending' his penis. But that's not exactly accurate. But do you get what I'm saying?

I had this problem once with a lover, but I'm not shallow, I'm fairly deep. But he was very large. (a good 9 inches, and I kid you not. But the penis was very SKINNY, and I hated that ;) )
    And me being on top, while it didn't affect me, was in a sense squishing and bending his penis. And made it very painfull for him.

Definitely see your doctor. Good luck hon.

And until further notice, either Don't have sex(which I recomend) or if you MUST, don't do that position any more!
    TexasRho83 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    one thing i feel i should ask...

do you have IUD? i had a friend who had gotten an IUD and it was somehow placed improper and the tip of it was actually poking the tip of her boyfriends 'member' to the point where he didnt want to sleep with her at all. she ended up having it removed then a new one put in and the problem went away. though if you do or if you dont he should still get checked out
    I can back this up with personal testimony. My ex girlfriend had an IUD and the 'wire' would poke me when I'd go in deep. I think this could be a possibility of what's going on with you and your guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Blower would not work on AUTO position just ON position [ 9 Answers ]

I have installed new rooftop unit- electrical heating & cooling- few weeks ago. When I run the cooling everything goes fine (blower and composer) but if I run the heating; heat element will fire up but the blower will not work unless I put the fan on ON position not AUTO position, so, please, I...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

View more questions Search