Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanetza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 12:57 AM
    Old anime movie about space & alliens & robots
    Heloo!
    Back in the days I remember an animated movie that made quite an impression to me!

There were some people in a spaceship (cant remember whether they were girls or boys) probably being hunted down by alliens! They had some small robots too!

What I clearly remember is that one girl was captured by an alien (engulfed in a big bubble or something) and after that she gave birth to a child that grew really fast and ended up looking just like it's mother!

On a final battle, on a planet, the enemy allien transformed into a big monster! It was stopped when those two small robots connected themselves to some trees, forming a network that destroyed the planet and I think that everyone died (kind of sad)!

At the end you could see all the charaters of the movie on the beach, driving etc annd the robots be something like advertisements of a coffee shop!

Thanks in advance! I have been looking for the name of this movie for ages!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 04:37 AM
    Sounds like,.

Gall Force - Eternal Story
    (86)

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of 90s anime with space pods and a mecha [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a 90s anime with space pods and a mecha. I don't remember much but the show started with the planet being pumled By these invader space pods. OH and the aliens I think were engineering Humans into these mechas. The hero was engineered but became separated From his...

Robots movie name [ 2 Answers ]

The new movie coming out wall-e, the robot on there was like a old movie in the late 80's early 90's. What was the movie called.

What's that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space [ 1 Answers ]

whats that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space - I think it is from the late 70's or early 80's and features 2 robots a good one and a bad one - one of the robots tries to "interface" with her - I think it had moon in the title

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search