Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 8, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Writing a song
    I've had some feelings, anti government, establish meant, religion, anti a lot of things feelings and I've been thinking of writing a song to express this "angste"
    Is this a good idea?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 11:05 PM

Sure, why not?

Not sarcasm, being serious. Writing is a good and safe way to express your feelings.

Lol, but do you play any instruments, or otherwise know how to write music? Because, being nit-picky here, it's only writing lyrics until you get the music, put them together and it's a song.

Aug 8, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    Sure, why not?

Not sarcasm, being serious. Writing is a good and safe way to express your feelings.

Lol, but do you play any instruments, or otherwise know how to write music? Because, being nit-picky here, it's only writing lyrics until you get the music, put them together and it's a song.
    Yeah, I play both eletric guitar, and the piano
    And I was frobntman for a band for a short while
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Hi, AManWithNoName!

If you would like help with writing a song that you can actually play and hear how it sounds, via the sound file being placed on a site on the Internet, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Aug 14, 2009, 08:48 AM

I have a friend who writes lyrics whenever he gets bored which is a lot. He does it to express whatever he feels. So I think you writing lyrics would be a good idea to express yourself.

Aug 14, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Hey, I had acctually written a few lyrics, and I kind of want to see what you guys think, its supposed to be kind of like mettalica
    So here gos:

Society, hypocrisy
    Those two words sound the same to me
    Its getting old with all these lies
    Your polititions have serpent's eyes
    Cut the head and the devil dies
    Serpent sleep
    Then devil wake
    And all our truth the devil take

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song writing [ 4 Answers ]

Were can I find someone to write a song for me

Song Writing [ 26 Answers ]

Can Anyone Write Me A Rock Song For My Band?

Song writing [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well this is another song... Its not finished so if you want to you can help me finish it but yeah tell me what you think about it Her life is fading and were just waiting Cause there's nothing we can do.. Her dreams are so clear she learned the hard way Maybe someday she'll change her...

Writing a song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I made this post to hopefully start writing a song. Let's see how it works out.:)

Song writing comp [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the right spot but I am looking for a songwriting/ lyrics writing competition still open that offers cash and prizes if anyone knows any please post here. Hope you are having a good day.

View more questions Search