Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adela lopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 08:57 PM
    My Husband won't let Me See My Kids
    Hi, I have a problem I been separated since 2004 and he lied to me about how we were going to share custody of my kids I paid for the divorce and his parenting clases and now that he got a girlfriend he has not let me see my chieldren I don't want to do anything all day I cry 4 no reason and I have no money to fight for d divorce what do I do?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 10:20 PM

What are the custody agreements?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2009, 05:32 AM

You say its since he got the girlfriend he hasn't let you see them.
    How long has that been?

I have a feeling you never went for custody/visitation orders or if you did you never went back to enforce them once he quit letting you see them.

How long has everything been?

You need to go to family court asap and get orders or get existing orders enforced. If you let much time go by the Judge will think you just didn't care.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2009, 07:05 AM

Did you get the divorce ?

Why does he have the kids instead of you

Is there a child custody agreement in place, if not why not

Need to know this to help advise
    badeth09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adela lopez View Post
    Hi my name is Adela Lopez and i have a problem i been seperated since 2004 and he lied to me about how we were gonna share custody of my kids i paid 4 the divorce and his parenting clases and now that he got a girlfriend he has not let me see my chieldren i dont want to do anything all day i cry 4 no reason and i have no money to fight for d divorce what do i do?

Too bad!
    I;ve been giivng divorce guide to divorced men and women.. what about the child custody? Has the court allowed him to take care of the children? You know, you'd better ask him if you could see your children or make an agreement that you'll be seeing these kids on this date and bring back to him on this date.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by badeth09 View Post
    Too bad!
    i;ve been giivng divorce guide to divorced men and women..what about the child custody? has the court allowed him to take care of the children? You know, you'd better ask him if you could see your children or make an agreement that you'll be seeing these kids on this date and bring back to him on this date.
    Not trying to pick on you but

Too bad! Comes off somewhat like tough luck so what.

You gave a divorce guide. OP said SHE PAID for the divorce.
    I didn't see any benefit of the article for already divorced people.
    I really didn't see any links on the page that would help OP either

You suggested that she make an agreement that she see the kids
    It sounds to me like OP is saying he is not following through with any agreements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you ask husband to mind kids? [ 1 Answers ]

Another crazy question.. just wondering.. to all the mums out there... do you find that your children's father never really has to ask YOU if its OK for you to look after the kids-say while he goes to mates, or shop, or work O/T or whatever reason. But when a mum goes anywhere with out our...

My husband wants to adopt our kids [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together 8yrs and has been married for 9months. I have three children that isn't my husband bio, but he has been there since my youngest was 1 yrs old. Their bio father has been in and out of their lives and don't pay any child support or attempt to see them. When my...

My husband wants to adopt my kids [ 1 Answers ]

How does my husband go about adoptng my kids

My husband,my step kids and me? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm at my wits end. I have been in a realationship with my husband for 11 years and he has 2 kids. Blended familys are hard. That is what I heard from everyone. I love kids so I thiught it would be no problem. Right? Wrong! My husband for the most part is a wonderful person he treats me very well...

View more questions Search