Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Combo of products, turning my skin light.
    First time I ever wrote, In this section about my own experience,
    I do this, to help maybe other people, who are in the same situation as I were before,

I was pretty dark, for about a year ago,
    There is where I began to use, Eldoquin and Benoquin, and several other strong products,
    Which turnd me very light..

I start using Eldoquin and was following this structure
    Eldoquin medical facts from Drugs.com

I have to say I am from an african and arabic decent, so
    My skin was very dark, and I am right now about more then 3 shades lighter,
    Very dramatic results. But worth it,

I used
    HQ 20
    Eldoquin
    Fair And White 2% Hydroquinone,
    And Clear Eccence Body and Face 2% Hydroquinone

All these were applied 2/3 a day,

I did not include any pictures, of mine, as I wanted to be anonymous.

But here is an example of the shade I am in now.

IN THIS SHADE SAMPLE, I TURND FROM 16 TO 06

I know you guys want the proof, but I insist of not getting my pictures out,
    And I hope the best of luck to you all. This was just my own experience.:)
    I wanted to share.

Googles billedresultat for http://getbrighterskinnow.com/images/skin%20color%20chart.jpg
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 09:23 PM
    A six shade is a good goal to obtain, but the shade example is difficult to look at ecause it's not a reall person's skin. Can you please give and example of your old and new complexion by comparing any celebrities photos? I thought Monobenzone is the generic name for Benoquin, therefore the same? Did you get any white patches and how do you maintain now or are you still lightening?

Aug 9, 2009, 06:14 AM

Yes I had difficult on finding a real shade register, as I wanted to give you an idea of how much it changed,

Celebrities, I can't find anyone really, all I can think of the late MJ.
    It began to be patchy, at the beginning, but I covered with a brown cream foundation,
    It was not big difference in the colors, as I was very cautious with the Monobenzone topical.

But when I used the other products I discovered, that it turned my skin light, shade by shade, and the patchy began to disappear

Benoquin are the same as Monobenzone Topical
    MONOBENZONE - TOPICAL (Benoquin) side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

You have to follow strict rules,

I have to say I have been very very careful with the Monobenzone Topical,
    Most of the time, I used other products that contain a lot of Hydroquinone,

As I was talking with a dermatologist, for a couple of weeks ago,

I remember she said, that its very different from one person to another, how these products, affect you.

Soo good luck.

And sorry for my english, I am not from the States
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 9, 2009, 09:24 AM

Mobster, did you get your monobenzone from a real pharmacy with a prescription? If so, then I believe that you got lighter. Benoquin or mono slowly lightens your body in spots and patches like this. I'm glad for your success.

Aug 9, 2009, 12:27 PM

Yes I get mine from a real pharmacy, however they don't make them,
    I know for a fact that you can get them from China.

However if you are from US, it will be harder because of the Strict Customs.
    They claim to have methods to get them through, the customs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck string on ceiling fan/light combo light side [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan/single light combo, and the pull string to switch on the light is stuck... How do I dismantle the light fixture part to get at the string?. Will I need to replace anything inside?

Bathroom light/fan combo [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 lights in my bathroom, one over the sink and the other over the shower stall. A separate switch controls each light. I would like to replace the shower light with a light/fan combo. How do I wire it to the existing switch position, replacing that switch with a 2-switch unit to control...

Installation of fan/light combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze fan/light combo model # m052db5lk, but I do not have the instuctions on how to install it. I have a red wire, black wire, and a white wire coming out of my ceiling. I have two switches that operate this circuit. I just don't know which wires from the fan/light goes to what?...

Hmpton Fan/Light - Light turning off like its on timer [ 2 Answers ]

Covington 54 with Thermo and remote Love the fan but light turns off in 3 minutes like it is timer/delay mode (which it is not). I put in delay mode and it shuts off in 3 minutes also. Can this be an install issue? When the light shuts off, the remote shows the light still on. Then when the...

Turning walking shower stall into bathtub/shower combo. [ 4 Answers ]

Question: Current shower drain (2" pipe) runs 5 feet, under slab, to vent stack (5" cast iron vent pipe) of toilet. Will need to move the drain 3ft to wall for new tub. After moving the drain, the complete length of the pipe will still be around 5 feet. We will have to reduce the drain line...

View more questions Search