Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalsim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 05:59 PM
    Manufacturing Business
    Hello all,
    I have been hand making a little gizmo I made up and give to friends. I have come to realize that many people would buy this trinket. I believe that I would need a machine to produce these at a rate worth selling at. I have attempted to construct a jig but still cannot make enough to charge a price that people will pay. My question is what type of person do I need to contact to design this machine? This would be in Canada if that makes a difference. I make it by using 13 bends in a piece of wire.
    Thank you for your time
    Dalsim
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Design engineer, industrial engineer good machine shop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

V.S.Composites -FRP Manufacturing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im Vikram from Madras India,and have just started my own Fibre Reinforced Plastic unit manufacturing Cabins and WaterTanks for the construction Industry. We would be really interested in exporting our products around the world and are looking to tie up with companies overseas for technology...

Manufacturing Overhead Cost [ 2 Answers ]

How can managers use accounting information to help control manufacturing overhead costs?

Wood Trim manufacturing and Carbon Fiber [ 4 Answers ]

I have a jaguar S-type 2005. The gear shift knob handle on it is made from real/authentic Honey Burl wood (which matches the rest of the car's interior). Anyway, I was wondering how to manufacture a piece like this (like a 3D solid piece, NOT a flat type piece). I have researched that the...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

How to start a Pi#ata manufacturing business [ 1 Answers ]

Want to start a small pi#ata manufacturing business. How can I find out a way to manufacture them (at a business level)? The piņatas available at stores seems to be somehow manufactured in series and not hand made. I am interested on manufacturing piņatas in series instead of hand made piņatas....

View more questions Search