Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabosa Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 08:37 PM
    HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT, repair and maintain mustangs 1992
    I really appreciate your help
    ac101 Posts: 463, Reputation: 57

Aug 7, 2009, 08:40 PM

Go to your local auto parts store and purchase a repair manual for your car. Haynes repair manuals are popular here. It will tell just about anything you need to know. GOOD LUCK, AC
    Appletree2468 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 9, 2009, 10:38 AM

What kind of problem are you having?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FAQ: How to Troubleshoot, Repair & Maintain Hondas and Selected Other Vehicles [ 85 Answers ]

Check out these tips and explanations from our Senior Cars & Trucks Expert. Of course, you're also welcome to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Cars & Trucks" button (NOT the Answer this Question button) at the top of the page. Be sure, though, to...

MSN troubleshoot [ 8 Answers ]

Ive been having this problem with my Windows Live messenger. I already tried repairing it, but it won't work, I already tried with my firewall settings, and it won't work either, and also, I tried re installing msn, and it still doesn't fix, what can I do?

CD drive troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

First my cd drive read cds but suddenly it started to give me an error function saying "incorrect format". I taught it was the blank cd but I tried others and it work. Now, it does not read any music cd and blank cds.what could be a cause for this.

How To Troubleshoot [ 2 Answers ]

How do I troubleshoot a electrical problem with a car stereo going out after installation? Turn a corner and it went out would that mean it's a fuse? How do I check the fuse for the radio?:confused:

How to troubleshoot thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Trane air handler and heater my thermostat just quit working (honeywell digital) no power nothing what's some things I can check. I replaced the thermostat with a new one and nothing happened. Thanks

View more questions Search