Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia2524 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 08:24 PM
    TV show on SCIFI in late 90's or early 2000's
    Back in the later 90's SCIFI started showing episodes each day one right after the other. There was a show that was based in this big, old house that belonged to a guy with an accent. He had about 4 or 5 people working for him both men and women. This is all I can remember about it but the guy who was the main character was an older guy with gray hair and an accent similar to Patrick Bachau. Does anyone remember the name of the show?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 9, 2009, 06:08 AM
    It could be Poltergeist: The Legacy. Here is a link to a description.

Poltergeist: The Legacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    mia2524 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Yes, that is it, thank you so much, I have been trying to figure this out for months. I apprecaite it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 4 Answers ]

Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Need to know the name of an late 80's early 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

It starts with a guy and a girl in a hottub, then for some reason the girl shortcircuits in the hottub. The guy really liked her and went on a quest through some kind of desert looking for a part to fix her or another cyborg girl just like her. On his way he meets someone that helps him. In the end...

Trying to find Name of late 80' Early 90's scifi toy range: ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a toy range that I had when I was younger, I remember them being particulay had to find at the time so I don't know how popular they may have been. It was a Scifi themed one where you had to assemble vehicles from large plastic blocks, but you also had various...

View more questions Search