Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huntzjjs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 05:44 PM
    Assistance in writing a secretary for an award.
    My questions is, I have a secretary I want to put in for an award, I would like some feedback on some good wording to put her in for this award, please help
    stlouisarcher Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2006, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huntzjjs
    My questions is, I have a secretary I want to put in for an award, I would like some feedback on some good wording to put her in for this award, please help
    Hope it's not too late. I was shocked to see this question, since I slogged away as a secy for many thankless years. Any words are good words, particularly about organizational ability, time management, freeing you for the major duties of YOUR job. And, of course, grammatical accuracy, phone skills, doing what needs to be done without being micromanaged.
    liridon shala Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouisarcher
    Hope it's not too late. I was shocked to see this question, since I slogged away as a secy for many thankless years. Any words are good words, particularly about organizational ability, time management, freeing you for the major duties of YOUR job. And, of course, grammatical accuracy, phone skills, doing what needs to be done without being micromanaged.
    Without being said, there is nothing left just you can add some spects to be meet then that's OK
    lucy_asmelash2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Hello I am working as secretary but I have problem to writ letter or correspondence and Dictation Report so what can I do to improve it

Lucy
    lucy_asmelash2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Hello I am working as secretary but I have problem to writ letter or correspondence and Dictation Report so what can I do to improve it

Lucy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

First I want to preface my question by acknowledging that I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulty during these times. My husband and I have been struggling since 12/99 when his company laid him off. He is 57 and it has been hard for him to find a decent paying job; I am 50 and had...

Rental relocation/assistance? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an apartment in California (LA county). Due to many apartment code violations we received a 30 notice to leave. We moved into the apt. Dec 2004 and the city of LA asked for compliance back in June of 2003. So we moved in without any notice from our landlords of any violations, now we...

Assistance required. Am I nuts? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Folks. Please forgive me if I get any of the etiquette wrong as this is my first post so please forgive me. I feel, somewhat silly for even asking this but I am hoping one of your readers can give me some indications. As I am beginning to feel I maybe psychic. Incidentally you lot are the...

View more questions Search