Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 7, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Skin Lightening pill that's natural and will work as well
    I just wanted to know if you guys out there will help recommending a Natural Skin Lightening Pill that will work

Thanks!
    chocobrownie Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 07:20 PM

It depends on your skin tone but...
    There skin lightning ads on YouTube and
    BeauOxi white Plus 5in1 found on www.mubai.clik.in. Which is catered for asian skin it says its best selling don't know what in it though and of couse glutathione pills (it is a natural antioxidont) I think asian/ very light skins works best or fastest results with these pills good luck
    Ps I don't if you can help but if you can, can you answer mi question plese(smiley face)
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2009, 11:31 PM
    I believe it's hard to find one that actually works as many of the ingredients are absorbed in the digestive system leaving no, if any, lightening results. And there are a lot of fake ones flating around the net and YouTube. I have been searching forever for a lightening pill that actually works. But the only results I read about are from vendors and not actual customers who dedicate themselves for months using the pills.
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2009, 08:41 AM

Thank You chocobrownie & Golden_Girl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural skin lightening creams?- alternatives to hydroquinone [ 8 Answers ]

I am using palmer's fade cream at the moment, but I wanted to swich over to something without hydroquinone. Do you know of any skin lightening creams that are effective without the use of hydroquinone and natural?

Skin whitening/lightening.THE SAFE WAY! Join the natural movement. [ 306 Answers ]

Ok this thread is for all people using safe and natural products who are willing to keep the board members updated with their results. If you use Bio Claire or anything that contains hydroquinone, mercury, or any other harmful ingredients, this thread is NOT FOR YOU! If your are using a product...

Natural skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I really have a problem, my face and hands are a lot darken than the body and obviously this is due to the sun so I really need to know how to lighten up, but I would prefer the natural remidies otherthan the creams. Can some one please give me advice?

Ginsium-c natural skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried ginsium-c, I wanted to start using a natural skin lightener instead of ones with hydroquinone

View more questions Search