Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christine17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 05:42 PM
    Skin Creams
    Besides makeup and sunscreen, is any other product ineffective to apply after the cream or moisturizer?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 23, 2006, 05:20 PM
    You can apply a primer after your moisturizer. A primer is designed to fill in pores and lines, so that makeup glides on evenly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Skin Lightening Creams [ 10 Answers ]

I have pigmentation and freckles from over exposure to the sun. I was told about Dr Palmer's skin lightening cream and also read an article on Extreme lightening cream. I am a white middle aged lady and would like to know whether other people have used any of these or other creams successfully. ...

Day & night creams? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you found any that are really good? I recently tried Avon and it was very smelly once on. Any suggestions?

Magic creams... extinct? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard from a friend that all Magic creams ie; amira, jameela, pervil will become extinct in the coming weeks , months. I heard that one of their Distributors in the Philippines did something that sends a red flag to FDA and now they are banned from bringing these products in US. Is this true??...

View more questions Search