Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jefffhaines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 05:21 PM
    What was that 80s UK kids show with the magic tree?
    There was an 80s kids show on UK television. My memory is poor, but here goes:

There was a magic tree or seeds that made the tree grow sweets and useful household objects.

The only other thing I remember is a green, fat monster.

Do these few details ring a bell for anyone? What was this show called?

Sorry. I don't remember more.
    wendy abbott Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 12:09 PM

Was there a witch in it? Was it Wizzy Witch?
    missfortune13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Greenclaws!
    Diddyx007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 08:41 AM
    I've been trying to think of what it was called too, he put the seed in a pot in his tummy and it grew

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

Name of TV kids show [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the TV show that was about a store that would close at night and the mannequin would come to life. There was a mouse and treasure chest. The girl would talk to the mouse and mannequin? I think it was on Nickelodeon.:confused:

Kids TV show [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to the help me desk, I'm looking for a TV show from my childhood. It was american and was about a family in la/san fransico the mother was a zoo keeper abd the wee boy had a pet seal that he kept in bath, can anyone remember the name of it

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

View more questions Search