Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Aug 7, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Song By 80s Glam Metal Band
    I'm looking for the name of an 80s glam metal band, in their song, there is a line that goes "I'll kick your a$$ all over town" and the chorus goes "Outta my way I'm a comin through, I know what I want and I know how to get it."
    wendy abbott Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 12:07 PM

Sounds like Sweet to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saints and Sinners heavy metal band [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners? Their biggest and maybe only hit was "Rip it Up". I don't know where they are from or who the lead singer is. They have a mid to late 80s glam metal sound.

80s AOR song by a Swedish metal band [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a song that I heard on a YouTube video. It was by a Swedish band whose name I can't recall. The lyrics started like this "when I think of you, do you think of me. I know something's there, naturally". Anyone that can help me, that would be awesome. Thanks so much!!

Need name of song/band [ 1 Answers ]

I know it goes we are young, we are free... and it was played in the surf show Drive Through Europe. Anyone know what song these lyrics are from, hmmmmm?:)

What is this song or band [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering what this song was and who the band is "i want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye" Haven't heard that song in forever and want to know the band name Thanks, :)

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

View more questions Search