Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joviality9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Two 80s movies
    I'm trying to find the title of 2 movies, and I think they were both made in the 80s. The first one was about an evil girl who murdered another girl and took her necklace. They setting of the movie was near the water. The evil girl tried to hide what she didn't, but eventually her mother discovered what she had done.

The second movie is about a family who is trying to escape from a cult. They try to flee and end up finding a house where they think they will be safe, but it turns out it is the cult's house.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 09:31 AM

The second one *might* be The Believers.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 12:25 PM

The first one sounds like The Bad Seed - there's the original (black and white), which came out maybe in the 50's or early 60's (?), and a remake that I remember watching in the late 80's, early 90's. The girl was definitely a "bad seed", and did more than just take a necklace ( in the original I think she killed a litle boy trying to take a spelling bee medal from him- she hit his hands with the bottom of her shoes to make him let go of the dock he was clinging to in like a lake or something - creepy) hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

I looking for two old movies: [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two old movies: 1. Chiefs/1983? 2. Born American Not sure where to find ,inquire,? Thanks

Web movies [ 2 Answers ]

Although a few assortment of peeps on this site frown upon such a question as to "where can I download music and stuff?", I on the other hand would like to know of a few sites whre I can view movies online? For free? Heck yes, why not. I'm just saying that the internet has proven itself to be...

TV and movies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other sites besides YouTube where I can see old Hindi movies. Please. Thanks.

New movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tell me about boolywood's forthcoming movies

View more questions Search