Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123_143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Cartilage piercing
    Does getting a cartilage piercing hurt?:eek: how is the recovery? And where is a good place to get it done? I was thinking pauls piercing?:confused::):confused:[
    vrock131 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 09:20 AM

I'm 12 and I'm getting mine done! I hear clairs does it good but I don't know but I know the needle is the best way
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:48 AM

Claire's is awful. All of my piercing's from them are crooked. Go to a real piercing place.
    It doesn't hurt too bad. I took a tylenol before I got it done. It was a little sore after and I couldn't sleep on the side I got it done for a night or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have 2 ear piercings on my lobe.. And I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow at piercing pagoda with a gun.. And I'm scared to deathhh! Do you think it will hurt? Or does it hurt?

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced 9 days ago and it seemed to be fine. Now it's red and is tender. There isn't any puss or scabs but it hurts to touch or lay on. Is this normal or is it infected? :confused:

Cartilage Piercing. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this site. I just want to know if it hurts. Or if it swells when you sleepon it, Beacause I'm a heavy sleeper, I won't wake up if I sleep on it... I need a quick answer. I'm getting it done in like two hours.

Cartilage Piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So, I got my cartilage pierced a couple of days ago. Ive been reading that if its red you should see a doctor. Well mines is a little red, and it does hurt sometimes. When I clean it it hurts a little too, But it doesn't hurt to twist the stud. I mean its not really that red. Just enough to notice...

View more questions Search