Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauras_z Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 02:36 PM
    How do you say check out of hotel in spanish?
    Need to know how to say "check out of hotel" "go to the front desk" in spanish. Gracias.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 7, 2009, 02:52 PM

In Spain, or Mexico, hotel staff speak english too, you know. At least I never had a problem communicating my wishes in either country. If that is what you are worried about, travelling.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

Can I sue a Hotel? [ 6 Answers ]

The week of Thanksgiving I had surgery. I was unsure if I was going to be able to see my family for the holiday so I made reservations at a hotel just in cse I could make it. I specifically asked the lady on the phone if I would be charged right away and she said " We cannot charge your card until...

View more questions Search