Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobahinda Posts: 141, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 01:17 PM
    Need title for raphael soyer lithograph
    I have a litho by Raphael Soyer with pencil signature and marked artist proof but no title. It is really old and authentic
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Hi, tobahinda!

I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question!

The name of the work is, "Woman at Table". It was done in 1963.

There is a listing of one on the following site that sold for $125.00.

PAAM Consignment Auction

You'll find the listing for it about 3/4's of the way down the page in the right-hand column.

Thanks!
    tobahinda Posts: 141, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Thank you again, sir. You are truly amazing.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is anyone familiar with this Lithograph? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I picked up this Lithograph for a client yesterday. I noticed last night that it had a paper on the bottom of the back. It is certified by the Societe de Verification de...

Need to ID Lithograph [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lithograph that is about 4' by 3', could be an original. There is a picture here: Lithograph Picture on Flicr.com I am trying to find out more about this lithograph. Anything would help even if it is to point me in another direction for answers. THANKS! Kehf

Lithograph value and signature [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to help a family member ascertain the value of a lithograph.It is the same as one in the Smithsonian Institute.It was produced in 1866 by A. Hoen&Co. and is of Robert E. Lee's Farewell Address.It is in good condition for it's age and the colors on the flags are still there.It is in a...

ID an old lithograph/etching [ 3 Answers ]

I found an old lithograph (maybe an etching). The artist's name is spelled De( or Del) Zoinray, or Roinray or Boinray or some variation . It is a group of European cottages along a street and a river. I was told it may be a stone lithograph that has been colored by hand. I would appreciate any...

View more questions Search