Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0eyvind Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Half internet acces?
    Hello.

The last week approx, I have had this problem:

Whenever I have been on my computer for about ~30 minutes, the internet connection wacks a bit out.
    Some programs can not connect to the internet. I have noticed that it is AVG, every internet browser I have, Skype (But only messaging with text, calling works fine), iTunes and probably some other programs that doesn't get to the internet.

Sometimes it takes like 5 minutes and it all works again, sometimes not until I restart my PC.
    It's not the connection itself, as my iPod can use the internet for whatever when my PC wacks out.

I run AVG and Windows Firewall - I had ZA for a few days, and it was around when I downloaded that the problem appeared for the first time. I deleted it as I thought it might've been the cause.

Any help to get here? (:

Cheers!
    0eyvind
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2009, 09:57 AM

I would try dumping your Cookies and Temporary Files and Folders.

Aug 7, 2009, 10:08 AM

I usually use CClean, to clean all those files approx. once a week already.

Aug 9, 2009, 08:50 AM

No one?
    (:
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2009, 08:52 AM

I got nothing, hopefully someone will show up.

Aug 9, 2009, 02:33 PM

Me too, thanks for the suggestion by the way (:

+ Bump
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2009, 02:54 PM

Do you have XP with system restore?

Aug 10, 2009, 03:35 AM

Sorry, forgot to mention that - I'm running Vista Home Premium.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kid movie half real, half animation [ 8 Answers ]

I have been driving myself crazy trying to find this kids movie that I watched when I was little.. I can't remember much about it, but I know there was this family living or just moving into a farmhouse and there is a huge storm and this owl/eagle/crazy bird comes through this boy's bedroom window....

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

Reg acces [ 3 Answers ]

When I open the start menu and write in run "regedit" the message told me can not access Ask your administrator ,no one use my PC what is wrong please help

Cannot Acces My Other Hd - Help! [ 13 Answers ]

I just had to do a complete, destructive reinstall of WinXP on my HD. Just before I did that, I put my older HD with Win98se in the puter as a slave, to copy all my files, drivers, downloads, and photos onto. It worked, even though I couldn't boot to my c: drive. I set my BIOS to only open...

View more questions Search