Ask
    scaredchick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 09:10 AM
    Old man haunting my pensacola home
    I think my house is haunted by a old man who yoused to live here.:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2009, 10:49 AM

No need to be scared if he does not do anything physical towards you. He may like you and if he does he will literally stand guard over "his" house and you to be sure you come to no harm. Does he move objects around in the house? Make any strange noises? How can you be sure he is still there- what does he do?
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Aug 8, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Yeah, we will need a bit more information as to why you think your house is haunted and why you believe it is a old man. Then maybe we can say yeah, sounds weird or no there is a logical explanation for this. Can you elaborate?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2009, 10:29 PM

I agree that if he hasn't tried harming you then he isn't going to. I think that some of what we call ghosts are just a left over energy from people before us because energy never dies.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 11:02 PM

Below is a link for a simple cleansing of your home.
    Cleanse Your Home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of Probation in Pensacola, FL [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to respond directly to the answers you all already gave me, so if you don't mind I'll restate the question: My boyfriend was arrested for drug charges and sentenced to three years probation in Pensacola, FL. He did well for 6 months and worked 50 hours a week, then messed up and...

A haunting? [ 4 Answers ]

I just have to ask if it could be the start of a haunting or not. Last night my husband and I put our 2 small kids to bed and went to bed ourselves. I was very tired, so didn't wake up at all in the night. This morming my husband asked me why I turned on the portable air conditioner and the living...

Old debt haunting me, buying first home. [ 1 Answers ]

I made an idiot mistake and trusted my ex-boyfriend to pay on my credit card for charges he made. I never second-guessed him or even opened the statements when they showed up at our house. Well, needless to say- he was never paying on the charges. Fast forward five or six years to me buying my own...

View more questions Search