Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1kxo19 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2009, 01:07 AM
    Improve my voice?
    I have sang for talent shows before but I don't have the money to get any kind of vocal coach or any of that fancy stuff. Is it still possible for me to improve my voice?

Aug 7, 2009, 01:38 AM
    [QUOTE=k1kxo19;1908262]I have sang for talent shows before but I don't have the money to get any kind of vocal coach or any of that fancy stuff. Is it still possible for me to improve my voice? I won a high school talent show when I was 11 but I feel like I should improve. But I don't have the money to get a vocal coach. Please help me I don't know what to do to improve my voice??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Hi, k1kxo19!

What kind of music is it that you like to sing, please? I am a professional vocal coach, teacher and director. Also, how old are you and what is your voice range?

While it is best to be under the in-person guidance of a vocal coach or teacher, there are ways that person can improve their voice, to an extent, without that sort of guidance.

Thanks!

Aug 18, 2009, 09:01 AM
    I like to sing r&b soul and hip hop. I am only 13 but I am very serious about music and improving my voice.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Hi again, k1kxo19!

I did ask you about your voice range. I would appreciate knowing what it is - in the range of notes that you sing or, the voice part that you are.

Thanks!
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 10, 2009, 06:41 PM

Hi, Since you cannot afford a vocal coach, there are DVDs available in the meantime. Amazon.com has some inexpensive ones. Are you in High School? Anyway, make sure you take some voice lessons in High School and participate in the school musicals.

Click Here: Amazon.com: singing lessons
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2009, 10:17 PM
    Hi again, k1kxo19!

So, have you taken any steps toward getting voice lessons of any kind, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve beards [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 years old male. According to my age, beards are very less in numbers. Is there any way to get my beard thicker? Please help me... I am in a dilemma

How do I improve my CPU usage? [ 1 Answers ]

Computer running slow, CPU usage between 4% - !3%

How to improve singing voice? [ 4 Answers ]

My singins voice is a bit nasely.. I'm really into music and guitars.. I want to be a singer but my voice doesn't come out right because its nasely.. how do I improve it?

Can someone help me improve on basketball? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and only 5'2 but I really want to get better so I can make my high school team and I practice a lot but it doesn't seem to work So can someone help me out?

View more questions Search