Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollieboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 12:47 AM
    14 and depressed?
    Hello I am 14 year old and I think I am depressed. I don't want do do fun things that I used to love to do and I cry all the time because of the death of my father. I want to know if I'm really depressed or is it just age and hormones and stuff like that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 7, 2009, 04:32 AM

If your father has recently passed away, then you are going through the grieving process. Grief counsellors are well equipped to deal with these issues and you should talk to one.

Tick
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2009, 04:54 AM

I think your just sad.When my sister died I went through the same thing.Keep crying,let your tears water your soul.
    Kcl2.0 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Yes I agree, crying helps with lots of things, when both my uncle and grand father died within the same month, I didn't know what to do. Crying definitely helps. Oh and my phyciatrist died to whike I was in her care, ironically, but she told me that crying is like flushing out the evil presence in your heart, and once its out you have room for new thoughts, but you have to fill yourself with good ones or the bad ones will just come right back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Really depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I am havign a really hard time I was on here a couple months ago about my husband gragging me from a car well... we are spilt up but I miss him like crazy I am having areally hard time dealing with this I do not think I miss HIM I just miss being with someone and we still have to talk because of...

Depressed Dog [ 4 Answers ]

I've had my puppy ever since she was 4 months old. Now she is almost about to turn 7 months. Before she used to be happy and playful and was always energetic, but now All she does is sit around or sleep and she always sighs. She still does eat and play Sometimes but she seems really upset and...

Depressed after one day? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a Boarder Collie X Lab and she is only 9 weeks old. My sister was having her wedding and since the whole family was either in the wedding party or parent of the bride no one would be home from 7am - 2am. I did not want to leave the dog in the kennel all day so I wanted to leave...

View more questions Search